56 Amcomri Street
, BT12 7ND
||56 Amcomri Street, Belfast
- Mid-terrace in popular location
- Good size lounge, laminate flooring, fireplace
- Large kitchen/dining room, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring
- Utility room plumbed for washing machine
- Family bathroom with white three piece suite, shower over bath, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring
- Three good size bedrooms
- Upstairs W.C.
- Oil fired central heating
- UPVC Double glazed windows and doors
**OPTION TO BUY ME FROM JUST £206.92 PER MONTH**
Northern Property are delighted to be appointed as the sales agents for this excellent three bedroom mid terrace property situated on Amcomri Street in the Beechmount area of West Belfast. This area is popular due to its many local amenities including shops, schools, St Marys College, The Royal Victoria hospital and is only a short journey to Belfast City Centre.
The property itself comprises; small entrance porch leading to good size lounge laid in laminate wooden flooring and feature fireplace, the large kitchen offers a range of high and low level units and ample dining space, utility room plumbed for washing machine and includes fitted units, downstairs bathroom with white three piece suite and shower over bath. Upstairs hosts three bedrooms and w.c. This property further benefits from oil fired central heating and pvc double glazed windows and doors.
To enquire please call 02890 324 555
Terms of Quote;
Purchase Price £77,500
50% shared ownership with Co-Ownership Housing Association NI £38,750
Co-Ownership monthly rent £80.73
£0.00 arrangement fee on mortgage
£38,750 Repayment mortgage for 35 years on a 2year fixed rate of 1.89% per month £126.19
After the fixed period the rate will convert to the bank's Standard variable rate currently 4%
The overall cost for comparison is 4% APR
Combined charge £206.92
An Early Repayments charges of 3% will apply if the mortgage is redeemed with the first 2 years.
Rents are reviewed annually.
The representative APR rate is 4.56%
The actual rate available will depend upon on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration.
Mortgage is subject to your circumstances meeting lenders criteria and underwriting. Northern Mortgages will review your full circumstances before recommending a suitable product.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.646m x 3.628m (11' 12" x 11' 11")
- 3.026m x 3.831m (9' 11" x 12' 7")
Large single radiator
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.662m x 0.683m (5' 5" x 2' 3")
PVC rear exit door
- 2.135m x 2.202m (7' 0" x 7' 3")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.846m x 2.227m (12' 7" x 7' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.101m x 3.17m (6' 11" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.482m x 3.951m (11' 5" x 12' 12")
2 x radiators, hotpress
- SEPARATE WC:
- 1.367m x 1.083m (4' 6" x 3' 7")
w.c. sink/pedestal, pvc wall clading
Amcomri Street is located just off Beechmount Avenue in West Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.