10 Beechmount Crescent
, BT12 7NJ
||10 Beechmount Crescent, Belfast
- Mid Terrace Property
- Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Ideal for a First Time Buyer or Investor
This mid-terrace property is located on Beechmount Crescent just off Falls Road and offers ease of access to a range of local amenities including the Park Centre, the Royal Victoria Hospital, St Mary's University College and a range of primary and secondary schools. The accommodation comprises of living room, fitted kitchen and a ground floor bathroom together with three bedrooms. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing throughout and an enclosed rear yard. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Hardwood single glazed front door through to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate floor
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.455m x 3.858m (14' 7" x 12' 8")
14' 7" x 12' 8" (4.455m x 3.858m)
- 3.961m x 1.745m (12' 12" x 5' 9")
12' 12" x 5' 9" (3.961m x 1.745m)
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, stainless steel sink with drainer unit, tiled splashback, space for oven, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine, laminate floor
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 1.357m x 1.133m (4' 5" x 3' 9")
4' 5" x 3' 9" (1.357m x 1.133m)
Laminate floor, hardwood single glazed door leading out to rear yard.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin, paneled bath, fully tiled walls, vinyl floor.
- STAIRS AND LANDING:
- With carpet floor, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.986m x 2.623m (13' 1" x 8' 7")
13' 1" x 8' 7" (3.986m x 2.623m)
Carpet floor, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.528m x 2.028m (11' 7" x 6' 8")
11' 7" x 6' 8" (3.528m x 2.028m)
Carpet floor, outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.812m x 2.345m (5' 11" x 7' 8")
5' 11" x 7' 8" (1.812m x 2.345m)
Carpet floor, hotpress cupboard, outlook to rear.
- Front forecourt and enclosed rear yard.
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Beechmount Crescent is within the Beechmount area situated off the Falls Road, West Belfast.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.