10 Belfield Heights
, BT12 7GN
||10 Belfield Heights, Belfast
- Extended Semi-Detached Family Home
- Spacious Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Well Appointed Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with En-Suite
- White Suite Family Bathroom
- Ample Driveway for Off Street Car Parking
- Large Enclosed Rear Garden
Situated in a popular residential area number 10 Belfield Heights is an extended semi-detached family home. Located off Springfield Road this home is perfect for a range of purchasers from first-time buyers to young professionals and young families alike.
To the ground floor, there is a lounge with feature fireplace, a fully fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances and a breakfast bar area leading into a second living room/dining room. Further benefits include a ground floor shower room and lean to area which could be used as a utility room. On the first floor, there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom and to the third floor, there is a fourth bedroom, with an en suite. Externally this property boasts a generous garden that offers great potential for outdoor entertaining and children at play. There is also ample driveway parking.
- uPVC front door leading to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 1.81m x 4.319m (5' 11" x 14' 2")
Laminate wood effect floor
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.818m x 5.248m (12' 6" x 17' 3")
Outlook to front with feature fireplace with fire inset, marble inset and granite hearth, laminate wood effect floor.
- 2.651m x 3.402m (8' 8" x 11' 2")
Modern kitchen with range of integrated applicances, integrated oven, integrated microwave, integrated four ring gas hob with splashback and stainless steel extractor above, laminate wood effect work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer, outlook to rear.
- 3.002m x 6.336m (9' 10" x 20' 9")
Wooden floor, partioned into two rooms, shower room with wc,
- SECOND RECEPTION:
- 2.834m x 3.404m (9' 4" x 11' 2")
Laminate flooring, single radiator, patio doors
- Modern three piece suite, tiled throughout, chrome heated towel rail
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.029m x 3.672m (9' 11" x 12' 1")
Single radiator, sliderobes
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.74m x 2.982m (12' 3" x 9' 9")
Laminate flooring, sliderobes
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.081m x 2.564m (6' 10" x 8' 5")
Fitted carpet, double radiator
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.316m x 3.887m (10' 11" x 12' 9")
Laminate flooring, double radiator, dormer window, eaves storage
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.944m x 1.489m (6' 5" x 4' 11")
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Located off Upper Springfield Road, West Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.