10 Glenabbey Avenue
, Glenville Road
, BT37 0YP
||10 Glenabbey Avenue, Glenville Road, Newtownabbey
- Semi-Detached with Garage
- Spacious Living Room wit Open Fire
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining
- Traditional Kitchen Units & Tiling
- Three Good Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom in Four Piece Suite
- Oil Heating / Double Glazing
- Detached Garage & Driveway Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market, 10 Glenabbey Avenue. This property a comfortable Semi-Detached property is located in a development of Cul-de-sacs just off the Glenville Road in Newtownabbey. This area is popular not only for its many amenities including shops, schools and restaurants it is also just a short walking distance to the shore.
The property itself comprises, a welcoming hallway leading to the living room which has an open fire and bay window. The kitchen boasts a range of high and low level units complimented with wall & floor tiling and is open plan to a large dining space. Upstairs this property hosts three good double bedrooms and a family bathroom in a white four piece suite. This property further benefits from double glazing throughout, oil fired central heating, detached garage, driveway parking and front and rear gardens.
- 4.187m x 1.891m (13' 9" x 6' 2")
Tiled floored, carpet on stairs, radiator
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.921m x 4.632m (12' 10" x 15' 2")
Laminate flooring, fire and fireplace, bay window, radiator
- 5.863m x 3.39m (19' 3" x 11' 1")
Range of units, part wall tiling, tiled flooring, patio doors, radiator, side exit door to driveway, storage cupboard
- White four piece suite, vinyl flooring, hotpress, single radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.639m x 2.688m (11' 11" x 8' 10")
Fitted carpet, single radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.581m x 4.67m (8' 6" x 15' 4")
Laminate flooring, single radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.567m x 3.213m (11' 8" x 10' 6")
Laminate flooring, singe radiator, velux
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Glenabbey Avenue is a Cul-de-sac just off Glenville Road in Newtownabbey close to Shore Road
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.