102 Lagmore Glen
, BT17 0WB
||102 Lagmore Glen, Dunmurry, Belfast
- First Floor Living Room with Feature Gas Fire & Fireplace
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Applicances, Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Area with French Doors Overlooking Back Garden
- Separate Utility Room
- Four Bedrooms
- Master with En-Suite
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Ground Floor WC
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway Parking leading to Large Integral Garage
- Easy Access to Belfast and Lisburn
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase an exceptional townhouse situated in a quiet cul-de-sac. Situated off the Stewartstown Road, this property has excellent convienience to Belfast and Lisburn as well as being walking distance to Dunmurry Village.
The accommodation is bright and spacious comprising of an integral garage, separate utility room, WC and bedroom on the ground floor. Upstairs, split over two floors, there is a large living room with stone feature fireplace and gas fire, a cream gloss kitchen open plan to dining area with French doors overlooking the garden, three bedrooms master with en-suite shower room and a family bathroom with modern white suite. Outside does not disappoint either. There is a side and rear garden laid in lawns with patio area and driveway parking. Additional benefits include gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
This is truly a stunning property and viewing is thoroughly recommended to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
- Hardwood front door
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With carpet flooring, staircase to ground floor and first floor
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- With up and over door, hardwood door to garden, access to utility room, light and power
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.185m x 3.268m (7' 2" x 10' 9")
7' 2" x 10' 9" (2.185m x 3.268m)
Laminate work surface, plumbed for washing machine, tiled flooring, hardwood door to garden.
- 0.81m x 2.173m (2' 8" x 7' 2")
2' 8" x 7' 2" (0.810m x 2.173m)
with low flush WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.278m x 3.75m (10' 9" x 12' 4")
10' 9" x 12' 4" (3.278m x 3.750m)
With tiled floor, uPVC French doors to patio and garden.
- Staircase to first floor
- 3.678m x 6.054m (12' 1" x 19' 10")
12' 1" x 19' 10" (3.678m x 6.054m)
Range of high and low level Cream Gloss units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink with drainer unit, four ring gas hob, with stainless steel extractor fan above, integrated fridge freezer, integrated double oven, tiled floor, uPVC French doors
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.591m x 5.688m (11' 9" x 18' 8")
11' 9" x 18' 8" (3.591m x 5.688m)
Stone fireplace and hearth, gas fire, wooden floor
- Stairecase to second floor
- 2.317m x 1.866m (7' 7" x 6' 1")
7' 7" x 6' 1" (2.317m x 1.866m)
White suite comprising: low flush wc, panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.027m x 3.838m (9' 11" x 12' 7")
9' 11" x 12' 7" (3.027m x 3.838m)
With carpet floor, build-in wardrobes
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.758m x 1.805m (5' 9" x 5' 11")
5' 9" x 5' 11" (1.758m x 1.805m)
With low flush WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled cubicle, fully tiled walls, tiled floor
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.658m x 3.062m (12' 0" x 10' 1")
12' 0" x 10' 1" (3.658m x 3.062m)
With carpet floor, rear outlook
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.661m x 2.924m (12' 0" x 9' 7")
12' 0" x 9' 7" (3.661m x 2.924m)
With carpet floor, rear outlook
- Driveway providing off-street parking, side and rear garden laid in lawn, bordered by fenching, paved patio area.
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Lagmore Glen is located in the Lagmore development on the outskirst of West Belfast.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.