11 Friendly Way
, Markets Area
, BT7 2DU
||11 Friendly Way, Markets Area, Belfast
- End-Terrace in popular Location
- One Reception Room
- Open plan Kitchen/Dining
- Four Bedrooms
- Bathroom / Downstairs w.c.
- Floored Roof Space
- Gas Heating/ Double Glazing
- Enclosed Front/ Rear Gardens
*** OPTION TO PURCHASE THROUGH CO-OWNERSHIP FROM ONLY £386.28 PER MONTH***
Fantastic End-Terrace property located within quiet Cul-De-Sac setting in the popular Markets area. This area is popular due to its prime location situated within walking distance to Belfast City Centre and all of its many amenities including shops and restaurants. This area also offers local schools and Central Train Station right on its doorstep!
If you are not already sold on location this outstanding property offers spacious accommodation with; Entrance hall leading to Large Living room tastefully decorated with tiled effect laminate flooring with feature fireplace, cornicing and pvc bay window, Downstairs bedroom in laminate flooring, downstairs w.c. tiled throughout and large open plan Kitchen/Dining room in Shaker style units and ceramic wall and flooring tiling. Upstairs this property hosts Three good sized Bedrooms and a family bathroom in White Three piece suite with Shower over bath, tiled throughout. This property features a floored roof space with Velux window and radiator. This property further boasts newly installed Gas Fired Central Heating, PVC Double glazing throughout and Enclosed Front and rear gardens.
To enquire please call our sales team on 02890 324 555
Terms of Quote;
Purchase Price £134,950
50% shared ownership with Co-Ownership Housing Association NI £67,975
Co-Ownership monthly rent £140.57
£0.00 arrangement fee on mortgage
£67,975 Repayment mortgage for 35 years on a 2year fixed rate of 1.89% per month £245.71 After the fixed period the rate will convert to the bank's Standard variable rate currently 4%
The overall cost for comparison is 4% APR
Combined charge £386.28
An Early Repayments charges of 3% will apply if the mortgage is redeemed with the first 2 years.
Rents are reviewed annually.
The representative APR rate is 4.56%
The actual rate available will depend upon on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration.
Mortgage is subject to your circumstances meeting lenders criteria and underwriting. Northern Mortgages will review your full circumstances before recommending a suitable product.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 3.504m x 3.057m (11' 6" x 10' 0")
Tiled floor, 1 x double radiator, pvc door and window
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.516m x 3.84m (14' 10" x 12' 7")
Bay window, laminate tile effect floor, 1 x double radiator, feature cornicing
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.815m x 2.262m (9' 3" x 7' 5")
Laminate floor, 1 x single radiator
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- 2.191m x 0.792m (7' 2" x 2' 7")
Tiled throughout, WC
- 5.961m x 4.329m (19' 7" x 14' 2")
Tiled floor, part tiled walls, built in oven, hob, extractor, 1 x double radiator, understair storage, fitted kitchen
- 2.185m x 2.151m (7' 2" x 7' 1")
Three piece suite, shower over bath, tiled throughout, vinyl floor, 1 x single radiator, storage cupboard
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.709m x 3.179m (15' 5" x 10' 5")
Laminate floor, 1 x double radiator, 2 x pvc window
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.942m x 3.379m (12' 11" x 11' 1")
Laminate floor, storage cupboard, 1 x single radiator
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.871m x 3.552m (12' 8" x 11' 8")
Laminate floor, built in storage, 1 x single radiator
- 5.036m x 4.228m (16' 6" x 13' 10")
Carpet, velux, 1 x double radiator, extra storage room with gas
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Friendly Way is located within the Markets area of South Belfast within close proximity to Belfast City Centre.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.