110 Serpentine Road
, BT36 7JG
||110 Serpentine Road, Newtownabbey
- Semi-Detached with Garage
- Two Reception Rooms
- Shaker Style Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom in White Suite
- Gas Fird Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Driveway Parking
- Excellent Gardens to Front & Rear in Lawn
A spectacular three bedroom semi-detached property situated in a quiet residential location. This property will make an ideal family home due to its spacious internal layout and excellent mature gardens. Spacious living accommodation is only one of many fantastic features this property has to offer. Downstairs you will find a bright and attractive hallway, leading onto two well proportioned living rooms: one with feature fireplace including a modern fully fitted kitchen, providing access onto the rear yard. The bright, modern and tasteful décor downstairs will be enough to impress many potential tenants, however the high quality and modern standard of finish does not end here. Upstairs you will be pleased to find a luxury white bathroom suite including three excellent bedrooms with striking viewing of both Cavehill and Belfast Lough. As you walk around this property, you will notice its owners have made a great effort to ensure the high quality of finish remains consistent throughout. In addition this stunning property benefits from OFCH, Double glazing its own private gardens and garage including an alarm system, providing extra security. If you want to be the lucky new tenant of this brilliant semi-detached house, then book your viewing today!
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.01m x 3.68m (13' 2" x 12' 1")
Feature bay window; Laminate flooring; 1 x double radiator.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.73m x 3.45m (12' 3" x 11' 4")
Attractive feature fireplace with tiled hearth; laminate flooring; 1 x single radiator; large window overlooking rear yard.
- 4.14m x 2.44m (13' 7" x 8' 0")
Modern fully fitted kitchen with an extensive range of shaker style units; breakfast bar; corner SSsink with mixer taps; built in oven, hob and extractor fan; tiled flooring; partially tiled walls; 1 x double radiator; modern lighting; access onto rear yard.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.22m x 2.21m (13' 10" x 7' 3")
Laminate flooring; understairs storage cupboard; 1 x single radiator; smoke detector.
- 1.96m x 2.74m (6' 5" x 9' 0")
Luxury white bathroom suite with WC; WHB; Bath with overhead electric shower; heated chrome towel rail; tiled flooring; partially tiled walls; extractor fan; chrome fixtures and fittings.
- Carpeted; large storage cupboard; access into loft.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.68m x 4.01m (12' 1" x 13' 2")
Solid oak wooden flooring; 1 x double radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 3.15m (10' 5" x 10' 4")
Laminate flooring; built in sliding mirror wardrobes; 1 x single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.21m x 2.87m (7' 3" x 9' 5")
Laminate flooring; 1 x single radiator; storage cupboard.
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Situated on the Serpentine Road close to all public transport routes and providing easy access to M1. Excellent views of both Cavehill and Belfast Lough.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.