1.2, 117 Lisburn Road
, BT9 7AF
||1.2, 117 Lisburn Road, Belfast
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- Superb one bedroom apartment
- Open plan living room/kitchen
- Contemporary shower room
- Double glazing / gas heating
- Communal washing facilities
- Access to roof top terrace
- Annual Rates £632.08
- Management Fees approx £800 per annum
Northern Property are delighted to market for sale this excellent apartment set within a much sought after development on prestigious Lisburn Road. This area proves popular due to its host of amenities including shops, leading schools and restaurants. This property is also within walking distance to Belfast City Centre, QUB and QUB Medical Centre.
This stylish apartment offers compact living space, little to do but move in and so easy to maintain!
Average rental yield 6.52%- Healthy in the Current Market Climate.
- Good size storage cupboard, gas boiler
- 4.858m x 3.707m (15' 11" x 12' 2")
White high gloss units, laminate flooring, double doors open to small balcony, double radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.581m x 4.592m (8' 6" x 15' 1")
Double bedroom, carpet flooring, double radiator
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern three piece suite, fully tiled enclosure with thermostatic shower, vinyl flooring, double radiator
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Located on the Lisburn Road in close proximity to Belfast City Hospital and Belfast City Centre
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.