12 Glen Parade
, BT11 8FD
||12 Glen Parade, Belfast
- Mid-Terrace in Popular Location
- Living Room with Bay window
- Kitchen/ Dining Room
- Two good bedrooms
- Floored Roofspace with Fixed Staircase
- Enxclosed Yards to Front & Rear
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this Fantastic Mid-Terrace property located on ever popular Glen Parade which runs between the Glen Road and Falls Road in West Belfast. This area is popular due to its host of many local amenities including shops; namely &, schools, The Royal Victoria Hospital, the Motorway and offers excellent commuter links to and from Belfast City Centre serviced by the new Belfast Glider Service.
The keenly priced property has been priced to allow for renovations that may be required. The property boasts one reception room, a small kitchen with separate dining which could be adapted to a large room, two bedrooms, a floored attic with a fixed staircase, economy 7 heating and enclosed yards to front and rear.
To enquire please contact our sales team on 02890 324 555
- 1.143m x 4.872m (3' 9" x 15' 12")
Solid wooden entance door, fitted carpet
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.358m x 3.098m (14' 4" x 10' 2")
Bay window, fitted carpet, fireplace with electric insert, storage heater
- 2.149m x 2.09m (7' 1" x 6' 10")
Fiited units, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring
- DINING ROOM:
- 1.951m x 2.201m (6' 5" x 7' 3")
Vinyl flooring, storage heater
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.167m x 2.492m (7' 1" x 8' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.96m x 2.915m (9' 9" x 9' 7")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.082m x 1.801m (6' 10" x 5' 11")
Disabled access shower, sink, wc, pvc wall clading
- 4.046m x 3.117m (13' 3" x 10' 3")
Floored, velux window
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Glen Parade runs between the Glen Road and Falls Road
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.