12 Lady Wallace Forge
, BT28 3WQ
||12 Lady Wallace Forge, Lisburn
- Attractive Town House in Popular Residential Area
- Well Presented Throughout
- Open Plan Living Room to Well Appointed Fitted Kitchen
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with En-Suite
- Bathroom with Three Piece White Suite
- Downstairs WC and Separate Storage Room
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid in Lawn & Patio
- Private Car Port
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers Including First Time Buyers, Young Professionals, Investors and Those Looking to Downsize
- Lisburn and Belfast City Centre Easily Accessible
This is an ideal opportunity to purchase an attractive townhouse within this popular residential area offering excellent convenience to many amenities including Bow Street Mall, shops, Lisburn Leisure Park, Lisburn city centre and Sprucefield Shopping Centre. Belfast City Centr is also easily accessible. Well presented throughout there is little left to do but move your furniture in and enjoy.
The accommodation comprises an open plan living room to a well presented fitted kitchen on the ground floor. Upstairs there are two well-proportioned bedrooms, a master with en-suite and a bathroom with three piece white suite. Outside there is a carpot for parking and an enclosed rear garden laid in lawn and patio. Other benefits include Gas heating, downstairs WC and double glaze windows.
This well-presented property will appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers including investors, first-time buyers, young professionals and those looking to downsize. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this bright and spacious townhouse as we don't anticipate that it will be on the market for too long.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Front door, ceramic tiled floor
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.586m x 4.48m (11' 9" x 14' 8")
11' 9" x 14' 8" (3.586m x 4.480m)
Laminate flooring, feature fireplace.
- 4.474m x 2.856m (14' 8" x 9' 4")
14' 8" x 9' 4" (4.474m x 2.856m)
Range of high and low level shaker style units with laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink with drainer, integrated oven, integrated four ring gas hob, tiled splashback, extractor fan above, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C:
- Low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor
- Under stair storgage.
- 2.079m x 2.311m (6' 10" x 7' 7")
6' 10" x 7' 7" (2.079m x 2.311m)
Three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with shower above, low flush WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled floor, tiled splashback, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.111m x 3.282m (10' 2" x 10' 9")
10' 2" x 10' 9" (3.111m x 3.282m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.31m x 1.488m (7' 7" x 4' 11")
7' 7" x 4' 11" (2.310m x 1.488m)
White suite comprising of low flush wc, wash hand basin, walk-in fully tiled shower, ceramic tiled flooring, tiled splashback, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.112m x 3.168m (10' 3" x 10' 5")
10' 3" x 10' 5" (3.112m x 3.168m)
- Fully enclosed and private rear garden laid in lawn and patio, private car port to rear.
From Boomer Way continue onto Lady Wallace Road then turn right into Lady Wallace Forge.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.