125 Monagh Road
, BT11 8EG
||125 Monagh Road, Belfast
- Stunning Extended Mid-Terrace
- Living Room with Woodburner Stove
- Extended Kitchen & Bathroom
- Grey High Gloss Units/ Modern Tiling
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Three Good Bedrooms; master with WC
- Gas Heating / Pvc Double Glazing
- Front & Rear Garden
Northern Property are delighted to introduce to the sales market this stunning extended mid-terrace property located on popular Monagh Road in the Turf Lodge area of West Belfast. Popular due to its host of amenities including shops, schools, the M1 Motorway, The Kennedy Centre shopping centre and is yet just a short journey to Belfast City Centre.
This beautiful property comprises, living room with bay window and feature wood burner stove, extended kitchen in fashionable high gloss units and tiling, recently fitted four piece bathroom suite finished with modern tiling and fittings. Upstairs this property hosts three good bedrooms; the master of which benefits from built in storage and an en-suite wc. This property further benefits from gas fired central heating, pvc double glazing and enclosed gardens to front and rear.
- 1.945m x 2.129m (6' 5" x 6' 12")
Pvc door, tiled flooring, radiator, office/storage space under stairs
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.627m x 3.39m (11' 11" x 11' 1")
Tiled flooring, bay window, wood burning stove, purpose built built tile fireplace
- 3.28m x 5.106m (10' 9" x 16' 9")
Grey high gloss units, floor tiling, part tiled walls
- 4.202m x 1.867m (13' 9" x 6' 2")
Modern four piece suite & tiling, modern radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.892m x 3.338m (9' 6" x 10' 11")
Fitted carpet, built in storage, en-suite wc, single radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.637m x 3.349m (8' 8" x 10' 12")
Vinyl flooring, single radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.603m x 2.736m (8' 6" x 8' 12")
Laminate flooring, single radiator, pvc fire escape
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Monagh Road is located in the Turf Lodge Estate in West Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.