13 Thornberry Hill
, BT14 8EP
||13 Thornberry Hill, Belfast
- 13 Thornberry Hill, Belfast, BT14 8EP - We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £148,500 on the above property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place. The Energy Performance Certificate Rating is D67.
- Semi Detached Property
- Conveniently Positioned Within Popular Residential Area
- Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Bathroom with Three Piece White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Easily Maintained Front Garden Laid in Loose Stones
- Driveway in tarmac with ample parking
- Ideal for First Time Buyers, Young Professionals and Families
13 Thornberry Hill, Belfast, BT14 8EP
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £148,500 on the above property.
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place.
The Energy Performance Certificate Rating is D67.
This is an ideal opportunity for the first-time buyer, young professionals or a family to purchase an attractive semi-detached property located in this popular residential development. Situated off Ligoniel Road provides ease of access to many amenities including shops, primary schools and a health centre. Belfast city centre is also easily accessible.
The property comprises of living room, kitchen which is open plan to the dining area on the ground floor. Upstairs there are three well-proportioned bedrooms including a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room and a bathroom with three piece white suite. Outside there is an easily maintained front garden laid in loose stones, a driveway in tarmac with ample parking for cars and a rear garden. Other benefits include gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and downstairs WC.
- Hardwood front door through to hallway
- With laminate floor
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- 1.975m x 1.086m (6' 6" x 3' 7")
6' 6" x 3' 7" (1.975m x 1.086m)
Two piece white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, fully tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.479m x 3.359m (14' 8" x 11' 0")
14' 8" x 11' 0" (4.479m x 3.359m)
With laminate floor
- 3.522m x 2.781m (11' 7" x 9' 1")
11' 7" x 9' 1" (3.522m x 2.781m)
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink with drainer unit, space for oven, stainless steel extractor fan above, tiled splashback, space for fridge freezer, fully tiled floor, open plan to dining area.
- DINING AREA:
- 2.414m x 2.962m (7' 11" x 9' 9")
7' 11" x 9' 9" (2.414m x 2.962m)
uPVC double glazed french doors to rear garden.
- With carpet floor, shelved cupboard, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.43m x 2.821m (11' 3" x 9' 3")
11' 3" x 9' 3" (3.430m x 2.821m)
With carpet floor, outlook to front
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.328m x 1.575m (7' 8" x 5' 2")
7' 8" x 5' 2" (2.328m x 1.575m)
White suite comprising: fully tilled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, titled splashback, low flush WC
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.005m x 3.235m (9' 10" x 10' 7")
9' 10" x 10' 7" (3.005m x 3.235m)
With carpet floor, outlook to rear
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.009m x 2.752m (6' 7" x 9' 0")
6' 7" x 9' 0" (2.009m x 2.752m)
With carpet floor, outlook to rear
- 1.902m x 2.364m (6' 3" x 7' 9")
6' 3" x 7' 9" (1.902m x 2.364m)
White suite comprising: panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Thornberry Hill is located in Ligoniel, North Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.