14 Hawthorn Street
, BT12 7AQ
||14 Hawthorn Street, Belfast
- Mid-terrace property
- Two reception rooms
- Kitchen in shaker style units
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Bathroom including shower over bath
- Gas fired central heating
- PVC Double glazing throughout
Northern Property are pleased to offer to the sales market a keenly priced investment opportunity located in popular Hawthorn Street in the Beechmount/Springfield area in West Belfast. This area is popular in both resale and rental markets due to its close proximity to a host of amenities including shops, schools,, bars, The Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast City Centre, the Motorway and is also serviced by excellent comuter links by local taxi and bus.
This property comprises of, Entrance hall with PVC entrance door leading to two eception rooms, kitchen in shaker style units, vinyl flooring, pvc rear exit door and two pvc windows allowing great natural light to fill the room. Over two floors this property offers three bedrooms and a bathroom featuring shower over bath. This property benefits from Gas fired central heating and PVC Double glazing throughout.
To enquire please contact our sales team on 02890 324 555.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 6.678m x 0.91m (21' 11" x 2' 12")
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.141m x 2.895m (10' 4" x 9' 6")
Tiled floor, 1 x single radiator, fireplace
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.153m x 2.888m (10' 4" x 9' 6")
Vinyl floor, 1 x double radiator, fireplace
- 3.999m x 2.422m (13' 1" x 7' 11")
Vinyl floor, 1 x double radiator, shaker style kitchen, pvc back door
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.554m x 3.313m (11' 8" x 10' 10")
Carpet, 1 x single radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.209m x 2.175m (10' 6" x 7' 2")
Carpet, 1 x single radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.497m x 3.475m (11' 6" x 11' 5")
Laminate floor, 1 x single radiator, velux window
- 2.401m x 2.159m (7' 11" x 7' 1")
Vinyl floor, 3 piece suite with shower over bath, 1 x single radiator
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Hawthorn Street is located between the Falls Road and Springfield Road in West Belfast in close proximity to the Royal Victoria Hospital
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.