14 Irwell Court
, Falls Road
, BT12 6EZ
||14 Irwell Court, Falls Road, Belfast
- Prime Location! Walking distance to Royal Victoria Hospital
- Attractive Terrace Property
- Lounge with Outlook to Front
- Fitted Kitchen with ample dining space
- Ground Floor W.C
- Two Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Ideal for a first-time buyer, young professional, investor or those wishing to downsize
Walking distance to Royal Victoria Hospital!
One minute from M1 Motorway!
We are delighted to bring to market this attractive terrace property located in a private cul-de-sac just off Broadway in West Belfast. This location proves extremely desirable offering ease of access to Belfast City Centre. Convenient to the Falls Road with its many local shops, schools, cafes and restaurants. Boucher Road Retail Parks are with easy reach as well as the Royal Victoria Hospital and St. Mary's University College.
This property comprises a lounge with outlook to the front, fitted kitchen with ample dining space with access to the rear garden, downstairs W.C, two well-proportioned bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. Externally, there is front forecourt parking and a rear easily maintained yard. Further benefits include oil fired central heating.
An ideal purchase for the first-time buyer, young professional, thosing wishing to downsize or investor.
- Hardwood single glazed inset front door through to hallway.
- 1.275m x 1.288m (4' 2" x 4' 3")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.189m x 3.513m (13' 9" x 11' 6")
Laminate wood effect floor, under stairs cupboard, through to kitchen/dining.
- 3.179m x 4.527m (10' 5" x 14' 10")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink with drainer unit, tiled splashback, integrated oven and induction hob, stainless steel extractor fan above, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine, vinyl floor, ample for dining.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 0.976m x 1.453m (3' 2" x 4' 9")
Vinyl floor, hardwood single glazed rear access door through to enclosed rear garden.
- 2.022m x 2.067m (6' 8" x 6' 9")
Low flush WC, wash hand basin pedestal, tiled splashback, vinyl floor.
- STAIRS AND LANDING:
- Carpet floor, hot-press cupboard, access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.546m x 4.092m (11' 8" x 13' 5")
Laminate wood effect floor, large walk-in wardrobe, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.315m x 2.223m (10' 11" x 7' 4")
Laminate wood effect floor, outlook to rear.
- 2.24m x 2.266m (7' 4" x 7' 5")
White suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, disabled shower cubicle, part tiled walls, extractor fan, vinyl floor.
- Enclosed rear garden.
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Driving on Broadway from the Westlink, Irwell Court is the first turn after the Royal Victoria Hospital
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.