14 Lagmore Avenue
, BT17 0TA
||14 Lagmore Avenue, Dunmurry, Belfast
- Three bedroom / Semi detached property
- Double glazing / Gas heating
- Front and rear gardens. Gated driveway.
- DHSS Welcome / Rates included
Northern Property are delighted offering this property to the rental market.
The property is currently being decorated and having some upgrading works carried out.
Once the works are completed this will make a lovely home for any prospective tenant.
This is a three bedroom, semi detached property in a very popular location within the Lagmore area. Benefits from gas heating, uPVC double glazing, gated driveway, excellent front and rear gardens.
On entering, just off the entrance hall is the living room, with laminate flooring and modern feature fireplace. The kitchen is modern, with tiled flooring, extensive range of units and ample room for a family dining table. Upstairs won't fail to disappoint either with a generous sized landing area leading to, three well proportioned bedrooms and fully tiled family bathroom. This property offers excellent value for money, we do expect a high level of interest so please contact the our rental team to register your interest. DHSS welcome and rates included.
- 5.03m x 1.14m (16' 6" x 3' 9")
Laminate flooring, smoke detector and electric cupboard
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.86m x 3.58m (12' 8" x 11' 9")
Laminate flooring, feature fireplace
- 4.83m x 3.2m (15' 10" x 10' 6")
Tiled flooring part tiled walls,extract fan,good range of high and low level units.
- 1.22m x 1.09m (4' 0" x 3' 7")
Tiled flooring and built in storage cupboard housing gas boiler
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.81m x 2.69m (12' 6" x 8' 10")
Double aspect making this a very bright room
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.77m x 2.11m (9' 1" x 6' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.2m x 2.59m (10' 6" x 8' 6")
Built in storage
- 2.31m x 2.21m (7' 7" x 7' 3")
Tiled flooring,tiled walls and white three peice suite
Just off Stewartstown Road,turn onto Lagmore Avenue