148 Divis Street
, BT12 4AQ
||148 Divis Street, Belfast
- Extended End Terrace Property
- Excellent location within walking distance to Belfast City Centre
- Spacious Living Room with Feature Fireplace
- Modern kitchen with separate utility room
- Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Driveway Parking
- Rear Garden with Timber Decks Area Ideal for Barbecue and Outdoor Entertaining
- Chain Free
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this extended mid terrace property which would make an ideal home for a first-time buyer, family or those looking to downsize. Within walking distance to Belfast City Centre as well as a range of local shops and amenities, the property offers excellent convenience. Internally the ground floor comprises a living room, modern kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, a separate utility room and a dining room on the ground floor. On the first floor, there are three bedrooms, a family bathroom and access to the roof space.
Outside benefits from a driveway and fully enclosed rear garden laid with a timber decking area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining. The property also boasts oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
- Hard wood double glazed front door and side panel through to entrance porch.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 1.948m x 0.863m (6' 5" x 2' 10")
6' 5" x 2' 10" (1.948m x 0.863m)
With tiled floor
- With solid wood flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.374m x 3.214m (17' 8" x 10' 7")
17' 8" x 10' 7" (5.374m x 3.214m)
With solid wood flooring, feature fireplace, french doors with bevelled glazed insets through to dining room.
- 3.839m x 3.185m (12' 7" x 10' 5")
12' 7" x 10' 5" (3.839m x 3.185m)
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, stainless steel sink with drainer unit, tiled splash back, integrated oven and hob with stainless steel extractor fan above, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, low voltage spot lights, fully tiled floor, open to under stairs storage area, access to utility room.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.675m x 1.516m (8' 9" x 4' 12")
8' 9" x 4' 12" (2.675m x 1.516m)
laminate work surface, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, low voltage spotlights, velux roof window, access to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.347m x 2.681m (17' 7" x 8' 10")
17' 7" x 8' 10" (5.347m x 2.681m)
With solid wood flooring, double height ceiling, velux roof windows, french doors with bevelled glazed insets to living room, uPVC double glazed french doors through to rear garden.
- STAIRS AND LANDING:
- With carpet flooring, hotpress cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.373m x 3.215m (11' 1" x 10' 7")
11' 1" x 10' 7" (3.373m x 3.215m)
With solid wood flooring, outlook to rear
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.374m x 1.813m (11' 1" x 5' 11")
11' 1" x 5' 11" (3.374m x 1.813m)
With vinyl flooring, access to roofspace, outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.371m x 1.974m (11' 1" x 6' 6")
11' 1" x 6' 6" (3.371m x 1.974m)
With vinly flooring, fitted wardrobes, outlook to rear
- 2.107m x 1.883m (6' 11" x 6' 2")
6' 11" x 6' 2" (2.107m x 1.883m)
Three piece white suite comprising: panelled bath, wash hand basin pedestal, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, tiled floor
- Rear garden laid in timber decking and paving ideal for outdoor entertaining. To the front there is driveway parking.
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Derby Terrace is located on Divis Street in West Belfast.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.