15 Norglen Road
, Turf Lodge
, BT11 8EA
||15 Norglen Road, Turf Lodge, Belfast
- Stunning End-Terrace
- Living Room laid in Solid Oak flooring
- Contemporary High Gloss Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Three piece Bathroom suite with Shower over Bath
- Three Excellent Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double glazing throughout
- Extensive Rear gardens with Patio area
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this exceptionally well maintained End-terrace property in Turf Lodge. Located in a secluded corner plot, this property offers extensive private gardens to the rear, ideal for any. Open entering this stunning property you are greeted with a small entrance hall which leads to the galley style kitchen which has been fitted in modern high gloss units, brick style tiling, glass splash back and ceramic flooring tiling, the family bathroom in a contemporary white suite with shower over bath, ceramic flooring tiling and pvc wall clading. To the rear of the ground floor, the living room is situated offering the access and views to the large patio area. Upstairs this property boasts three spacious bedrooms the master of which benefits from built in mirror wardrobes. If you are not already impressed by this outstanding property, the bonus of gas fired central heating, pvc double glazing thoughout and large enclosed gardens may entice you!
To enquire or arrange your viewing please contact our sales team on 02890 324 555
****OPTION TO PURCHASE THROUGH CO-OWNERSHIP FROM ONLY £226.81 PER MONTH ****
Terms of Quote;
Purchase Price £84,950
50% shared ownership with Co-Ownership Housing Association NI £42,475
Co-Ownership monthly rent £88.49
£0.00 arrangement fee on mortgage
£42,475 Repayment mortgage for 35 years on a 2year fixed rate of 1.89% per month £138.32
After the fixed period the rate will convert to the bank's Standard variable rate currently 4%
The overall cost for comparison is 4% APR
Combined charge £226.81
An Early Repayments charges of 3% will apply if the mortgage is redeemed with the first 2 years.
Rents are reviewed annually.
The representative APR rate is 4.56%
The actual rate available will depend upon on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration.
Mortgage is subject to your circumstances meeting lenders criteria and underwriting. Northern Mortgages will review your full circumstances before recommending a suitable product.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
Rachael Mullan t/a Northern Mortgages is an appointed representative of First Complete Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Northern Mortgages DO NOT CHARGE for their advice.
For the purposes of mortgage and related protection advice Northern Property Ltd. Refer to Rachael Mullan t/a Northern Mortgages.
Rachael can be contacted directly on 07702152657
- 1.684m x 0.885m (5' 6" x 2' 11")
PVC Entrance door, Tiled flooring, Radiator
- 2.49m x 1.667m (8' 2" x 5' 6")
White high gloss units, Part wall tiling, Tiled flooring, Built in Oven, Hob & Extractor
- 1.799m x 1.744m (5' 11" x 5' 9")
Three piece suite, Shower over bath, Ceramic floor tiling, PVC Wall clading, Heated Towel Rail
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.295m x 3.664m (14' 1" x 12' 0")
Solid Oak Flooring, PVC rear exit door, Double radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.385m x 2.621m (7' 10" x 8' 7")
Laminate flooring, Single radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.522m x 3.291m (8' 3" x 10' 10")
Laminate flooring, Single radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.586m x 3.728m (8' 6" x 12' 3")
Laminate flooring, Single radiator, Built in mirror robes
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Turf Lodge is a popular residential area in West Belfast situated between Glen Road and Springfield Road popular due to its host of local amenities including shops, schools and transportation means
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.