15 Old Suffolk Road
, BT11 9PL
||15 Old Suffolk Road, Belfast
- Newly Renovated Semi-Detached Property
- Spacious Living Room
- Open plan Kitchen/ Dining
- Modern Units and Worktops
- Built in Oven, Hob & Extractor Fan
- Three Double Bedrooms; Master with Wall Panelling
- Two Bedrooms with Built in Storage
- Bathroom in White Suite, Shower over Bath
- Chrome Fittings, High Gloss Vanity and Heated Towel Rail
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Windows and Doors
- Large Driveway Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden in Patio and New Grass
Located in a highly sought after residential location, Old Suffolk Road in within close proximity to a host of amenities including shops and shops. This property is within easy access to the M1 motorway and Belfast City Centre by local public transport.
Newly renovated property, fabulously finished throughout in a modern grey and white pallet. This property offers everything to make the perfect family home, a welcoming hallway leads you to the living room boasting a large pvc window allowing an abundance of natural light, down the hallway a modern open plan kitchen/dining space fitted in contemporary units and worktops the kitchen is further complimented by grey laminate flooring which also runs throughout the ground floor. Upstairs this property hosts three excellent bedrooms with the two larger rooms benefiting from built in storage. The bathroom has been fitted in a white suite with rain fall shower head and gorgeous wall and floor tiling. This property further benefits from newly installed gas fired central heating, new pvc windows and doors, driveway parking to the front and an enclosed rear garden in patio with a raised grass area.
- 4.149m x 1.785m (13' 7" x 5' 10")
PVC Door, grey laminate flooring, double radiator
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.587m x 4.095m (11' 9" x 13' 5")
Grey laminate flooring, double radiator
- MODERN KITCHEN:
- 5.362m x 2.904m (17' 7" x 9' 6")
Modern high & low level units, formica worktops, grey laminate flooring, spotlighting, built in oven, hob and extractor fan, double radiator
- 1.814m x 2.031m (5' 11" x 6' 8")
White three piece suite, shower over bath with rain fall shower head, glass shower screen, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, heated towel rail, modern vanity
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.232m x 3.282m (10' 7" x 10' 9")
Newly laid carpet, built in storage, double radiator, feature wall panelling
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.323m x 2.679m (7' 7" x 8' 9")
Newly laid carpet, double radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.161m x 3.18m (10' 4" x 10' 5")
Newly laid carpet, built in storage, double radiator
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Old Suffolk Road is located just off the main Suffolk Road in West Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.