16 Earlscourt Street
, BT12 7AS
||16 Earlscourt Street, Belfast
- Superb Mid-Terrace
- Spacious through Living/Dining
- Shaker Style Fitted Kitchen
- Two Great Bedrooms
- Bathroom in White Suite with PVC panelling
- Gas Heating/ Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Yard
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this delightful Mid-Terrace property located on ever popular Earlscourt Street just off the Falls Road and Springfield Road in West Belfast. This area is popular due to its host of many local amenities including shops, schools, The Royal Victoria Hospital, the M1 Motorway and offers excellent commuter links to and from Belfast City Centre serviced by the new Belfast Glider Service.
The property itself would make an ideal investment or likewise a an excellent first time buyer home. This property comprises; entrance hall laid in tiled flooring leading to the through living/dining room, the kitchen has been fitted in shaker style units complimented with wall and floor tiling. Upstairs this property hosts two good sized bedrooms both with laminate flooring and the family bathroom in white three piece suite with shower over bath and practical Further benefits to this fantastic property include gas fired central heating, pvc double glazing and an enclosed yard to the rear.
To enquire please call our sales team on 02890 324 555
- 0.984m x 3.465m (3' 3" x 11' 4")
Pvc entrance door, tiled flooring, carpet on stairs, single radiator
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 2.894m x 6.415m (9' 6" x 21' 1")
Laminate flooring, 2 x double radiators, 2 x pvc windows
- 2.542m x 2.063m (8' 4" x 6' 9")
Range of high/low level shaker units, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, built in oven, hob & extractor
- 2.552m x 1.684m (8' 4" x 5' 6")
White three piece suite, shower over bath, pvc wall panelling, vinyl flooring, chrome heated towel rail
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.417m x 3.09m (7' 11" x 10' 2")
Laminate flooring, double radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.179m x 3.963m (10' 5" x 13' 0")
Laminate flooring, single radiator
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Earlscourt Street runs off Cavendish Street in between the Falls Road and Springfield Road, West Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.