16 Oakman Street
, BT12 7BP
||16 Oakman Street, Belfast
- Extended Mid Terrace
- Porch into Living Room
- Modern Kitchen with Dining Space
- Downstairs Bathroom in Four Piece Suite
- Three Good Double Bedrooms
- Gas fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Good Internal Order
- Convienient Location
Exceptional Mid-Terrace property located on popular Oakman Street, favoured for its close proximity to many amenities including local shops and schools, The Royal Victoria Hospital, Falls Park, M1 Motorway not to mention just a short journey to Belfast City Centre serviced by the new Belfast Glider service.
The property itself comprises, porch entrance into a beautiful living room leading to a spacious kitchen with dining area with modern wall & floor tiling. The family bathroom is located on the ground floor and boasts a white four piece suite with corner bath. Upstairs this property hosts three excellent double bedrooms. This property benefits from gas fired central heating, pvc double glazing and on street parking.
***OPTION TO PURCHASE ME WITH CO-OWERSHIP FOR JUST £237.17 PER MONTH***
Terms of Quote;
Purchase Price £94,950
50% shared ownership with Co-Ownership Housing Association NI £47,475
Co-Ownership monthly rent £98.91
£0.00 arrangement fee on mortgage
£47,475 Repayment mortgage for 30 years on a 2year fixed rate of 1.91% per month £138.26
After the fixed period the rate will convert to the bank's Standard variable rate currently 3.30%
The overall cost for comparison is 3.16% APR
Combined charge £237.17
An Early Repayments charges of 3% will apply if the mortgage is redeemed with the first 2 years.
Rents are reviewed annually.
The actual rate available will depend upon on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration.
Mortgage is subject to your circumstances meeting lenders criteria and underwriting. Northern Mortgages will review your full circumstances before recommending a suitable product.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
- 0.788m x 0.799m (2' 7" x 2' 7")
Hardwood door, tiled flooring
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.937m x 2.573m (12' 11" x 8' 5")
Laminate flooring, double radiator
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 2.562m x 3.837m (8' 5" x 12' 7")
High & Low level units, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, built in oven, hob & extractor fan, breakfast bar, double radiator
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 1.083m x 2.031m (3' 7" x 6' 8")
Tiled flooring, storage, gas boiler
- 2.664m x 2.445m (8' 9" x 8' 0")
Four piece suite, corner bath, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, double radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.053m x 3.86m (10' 0" x 12' 8")
Fitted carpet, double radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.554m x 2.653m (8' 5" x 8' 8")
Fitted carpet, single radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.246m x 2.264m (17' 3" x 7' 5")
Fitted carpet, single radiator
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Oakman Street runs off Beechmount Avenue in the Falls Road area.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.