16 Upper Stanfield Street
, BT7 2DN
||16 Upper Stanfield Street, Belfast
- End Town House
- Convenient Position to Belfast City Centre and All its Amenities including Shops, Cafes, Restaurants and Central Train Station.
- Spacious Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs WC
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Driveway Parking to Front
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Requires Updating but Offers Hugh Potential
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers including First Time Buyers, Young Professionals and Those Looking to Upsize.
Within walking distance of Belfast City Centre with its plethora of pubs, clubs, shops and restaurants not to mention local schools and transport services including Central Train Station, this property is sure to create instant interest to a wide range of prospective purchasers including first time buyers, young professionals and those looking to upsize. Requiring updating this will allow the lucky new owner to put their own stamp on what will be a fabulous home.
The accommodation comprises of a living room, a fitted kitchen, four well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside does not disappoint either. There is a driveway to the front. There is also a fully enclosed rear garden laid in patio making an ideal space for children at play or for outdoor entertaining. Other benefits include a downstairs WC, Gas heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
- uPVC double glazed front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Parquet floor, under stairs cupboard with clock hanging space.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- With low flush WC, wash hand basin, parquet floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.628m x 4.081m (11' 11" x 13' 5")
11' 11" x 13' 5" (3.628m x 4.081m)
- 3.613m x 3.737m (11' 10" x 12' 3")
11' 10" x 12' 3" (3.613m x 3.737m)
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, space for oven, stainless steel sink with drainer unit, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine.
- Carpet floor, build in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.641m x 4.074m (11' 11" x 13' 4")
11' 11" x 13' 4" (3.641m x 4.074m)
Carpet floor, outlook to front
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.981m x 1.923m (9' 9" x 6' 4")
9' 9" x 6' 4" (2.981m x 1.923m)
Carpet floor, slide robes, outlook to rear.
- 1.474m x 2.428m (4' 10" x 7' 12")
4' 10" x 7' 12" (1.474m x 2.428m)
White suite comprising of: fully titled electic shower, wash hand basin, low flush WC, titled floor, fully titled walls.
- Carpet floor, two build in cupboards, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.627m x 2.664m (11' 11" x 8' 9")
11' 11" x 8' 9" (3.627m x 2.664m)
Carpet floor, outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.655m x 2.26m (11' 12" x 7' 5")
11' 12" x 7' 5" (3.655m x 2.260m)
Carpet floor, outllook to front
- Enclosed rear garden laid in paved patio.
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Upper Stanfield Street is situated just off Cromac Street in Belfast City Centre.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.