18 Isadore Avenue
, Springfield Road
, BT13 3QQ
||18 Isadore Avenue, Springfield Road, Belfast
- Semi detached property
- Two good receptions
- Open plan Kitchen/Dining with shaker style units
- Three bedrooms all with fireplace
- Oil heating / double glazing
- Excellent space to front and rear
- Integral single garage/ Driveway parking
Northern Property are delighted to bring to the sales market this stunning three bedroom semi-detached home in popular Isadore Avenue. This area is popular due to its close proximity to a host of local amenities including shops, schools, The Royal Victoria Hospital, M1 motorway and not to mention only a five minute journey to Belfast City Centre.
This property comprises of; porch entrance leading to a tiled floor hallway. Off the hallway is the front lounge which benefits from laminate wooden flooring, an open fire and a bay style window. The rear lounge which ultimately leads to the kitchen consists of vinyl flooring. The kitchen itself has ceramic tiled flooring, high and low shaker style units and a PVC door leading to the back garden. The first of three good sized bedrooms has laminate wooden flooring and a PVC double glazed window. The second bedroom benefits from carpet flooring, conveniently a shower and a feature fire place. The third and final bedroom boasts laminate wooden flooring and a feature fire place. The bathroom offers a three piece with corner bath and vinyl flooring. Further benefits to this fantastic property include oil fired central heating, double glazing throughout and an integral single garage.
To enquire please call our sales team on 02890 324 555
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 3.695m x 1.9m (12' 1" x 6' 3")
Tile flooring, one double radiator, Storage cupboard
- 3.304m x 4.376m (10' 10" x 14' 4")
Laminate wooden flooring, open fire place, three double radiator under bay, 3 PVC double glazed window in bay
- REAR LOUNGE
- 3.252m x 3.313m (10' 8" x 10' 10")
Vinyl flooring, one double radiator, PVC double glazed window
- 3.021m x 4.425m (9' 11" x 14' 6")
Tiled flooring, high and low storage units, built in oven, hob and extractor fan, two PVC double glazed windows, PVC door, one double radiator
- 3.033m x 1.67m (9' 11" x 5' 6")
Carpet flooring, PVC window
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.132m x 3.32m (10' 3" x 10' 11")
Laminate wooden flooring, PVC double glazed window, one double radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.488m x 3.112m (11' 5" x 10' 3")
Carpet flooring, 2 PVC double glazed windows, feature fire place, built in shower room, one double radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.856m x 2.912m (9' 4" x 9' 7")
Laminate wooden flooring, feature fire place, PVC double glazed window
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Located popular Cul-de-Sac just off the Springfield Road, close to the Falls Road in West Belfast. Situated within easy access to many local amenities including, Te Royal Victoria Hospital, local schools and nurseries the M1 Motorway and not to mention the close proximity to Belfast City Centre which is serviced by excellent commuter links.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.