19, 1A Mayfield Square
, Blacks Road
, BT10 0QT
||19, 1A Mayfield Square, Blacks Road, Belfast
- Stunning Penthouse Apartment
- Massive Open Plan Living/Kitchen Space
- Modern High Gloss Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Wall mounted Island Feature/Breakfast Bar
- Dual Aspect Windows & Doors onto Wrap around Balcony
- Two Double Bedrooms; Master with Sliderobe storage, En-suite Shower room, Access to Balcony
- Main Bathroom in Contemporary Suite & Tiling
- Hardwood Flooring/ Solid Oak Internal Fire doors
- Excellent Storage plumbed for Washing Machine
- Gas Fired Central Heating/ PVC Double Glazing
- Two Allocated Car Parking Spaces in Secure Car Park
- Intercom System/ Lift Access
- Management Fee £971 Per Annum incl. Building Insurance
- Rates £869 per annum
Northern Property are delighted to introduce to the sales market an outstanding penthouse apartment located in the sought after Mayfield Square development just off Blacks Road, Belfast. Favoured due to its close proximity to a host of amenities, namely the Balmoral Hotel and M1 Motorway as well as many local shops and schools. This property is within easy access to both Belfast City Centre and Lisburn City and is serviced by excellent public transportation.
Upon entering the private gated development you are greeted with immaculate communal areas where a lift takes you to the third floor. The apartment itself, a spacious accommodation boasts open plan living and kitchen space segregated with breakfast bar style dining, fitted with modern high gloss units with integrated appliances. This room offers dual aspect windows and leads onto a wrap around balcony with beautiful views all over Belfast. This property hosts two double bedrooms the master of which benefits from Sliderobe storage, an en-suite shower room and access onto the balcony. The main bathroom has a modern white suite with a mains powered thermostatic shower over the bath complimented with wall & floor tiling. In addition this property benefits from two allocated car parking spaces in the secure car park, gas fired central heating and pvc double glazing throughout. With crisp and neutral décor this property really is the perfect property to just move in!
To enquire please call our sales team on 02890 324 555
- L-shaped, hardwood flooring, low voltage reccessed lighting, intercom system, double radiator, storage
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 3.899m x 11.401m (12' 10" x 37' 5")
Hardwood flooring, cream high gloss units with integrated appliances including, hob, oven, microwave, extractor, dishwasher, wood effect formica worktops, 2 x double radiators, Pvc windows and doors
- 2.346m x 3.836m (7' 8" x 12' 7")
White three piece suite, mains powered thermostatic shower over bath with glass shower screen, tiled throughout, chrome heated towel rail, fitted mirror.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.704m x 3.474m (8' 10" x 11' 5")
Fitted carpet, single radiator, pvc window
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.399m x 3.952m (14' 5" x 12' 12")
Fitted carpet, fitted sliderobes, double radiator, pvc window and door onto balcony
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.252m x 2.656m (4' 1" x 8' 9")
Shower enclosure, sink, wc, wall & floor tiling, chrome heated towel rail
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Mayfield Square is a popular residential development just off Blacks Road in Belfast, in close proximity to the M1 Motorway and Balmoral Hotel.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.