19 Bombay Street
, BT13 2RX
||19 Bombay Street, Belfast
- Fantastic Family Home
- Spacious Reception Hall
- Extra Large Living Room
- Modern Kitchen
- Four Excellent Bedrooms
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Oil Heating/ Double Glazing
- Rear Garden in Decking
- On Street Parking
Northern Property are pleased to offer to the sales market this excellent mid terrace property located in Bombay Street, a popular cul-de-sac just off the Falls Road in West Belfast. Ever popular for its many local amenities including beautiful St Peters Cathedral, local shops and schools, not to mention within walking distance to Belfast City Centre, the Royal Victoria Hospital and the M1 Motorway.
This property comprises porch entrance into a large reception/hallway. This property offers a huge living room with dual aspect windows and a feature fire and fireplace. Also located on the ground floor is the kitchen which leads to a decking area to the rear of the property. Upstairs this property hosts four excellent bedrooms and the bathroom which has been fitted with a disabled access suite. This property further benefits from oil fired central heating, pvc double glazing and on street parking.
- 1.027m x 0.921m (3' 4" x 3' 0")
- 3.869m x 3.627m (12' 8" x 11' 11")
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.797m x 6.43m (12' 5" x 21' 1")
- 3.853m x 2.84m (12' 8" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.743m x 3.793m (8' 12" x 12' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.978m x 2.638m (9' 9" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.151m x 2.988m (7' 1" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.584m x 2.667m (11' 9" x 8' 9")
- 1.702m x 1.959m (5' 7" x 6' 5")
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Bombay Street is cul-de-sac just off the Falls Road in West Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.