19 Glen Crescent
, BT11 8FB
||19 Glen Crescent, Belfast
- Mid-Terrace in Popular Location
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen with Range of High/Low Level Units
- Three Bedrooms
- Shower Room with Disabled Access Shower
- Gas Heating/ Double Glazing
- Enclosed yard to Front & Rear
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this Fantastic Mid-Terrace property located on ever popular Glen Crescent which runs between the Glen Road and Falls Road in West Belfast. This area is popular due to its host of many local amenities including shops; namely Asda & Sainsburys, schools, The Royal Victoria Hospital, the Motorway and offers excellent commuter links to and from Belfast City Centre serviced by the new Belfast Glider Service.
The keenly priced property has been priced to allow for renovations that may be required and comprises of; entrance hall leading to two reception rooms, kitchen with range of high & low level units, three bedrooms and shower room with disabled access shower. This property benefits from gas fired central heating and pvc double glazing throughout.
To enquire please call our sales team on 02890 324 555
- 1.525m x 4.003m (5' 0" x 13' 2")
Pvc entrance door, vinyl flooring, carpet on stairs, single radiator
- LIVING ROOM:
- 2.763m x 2.958m (9' 1" x 9' 8")
Bay window, fireplace
- SECOND RECEPTION:
- 4.053m x 2.67m (13' 4" x 8' 9")
Pvc rear exit, fireplace
- 3.254m x 2.397m (10' 8" x 7' 10")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 1.865m x 1.848m (6' 1" x 6' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.787m x 2.473m (9' 2" x 8' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.901m x 2.695m (9' 6" x 8' 10")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.677m x 1.522m (5' 6" x 4' 12")
Disabled access shower, wc, whb
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Glen Crescent runs between the Glen Road and Falls Road in West Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.