2 Dublin Street
, BT6 8ES
||2 Dublin Street, Belfast
- Attractive End Terrace
- Spacious Living/Dining Room
- Two Bedrooms
- Highly convenient location - nearby range of amenities
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Well-proportioned End Terrace property in a prime residential location close to the main Ravenhill Road in East Belfast. Favoured for its close proximity to many local amenities including shops, schools, Ormeau Park and public transportation to and from Belfast City Centre.
The accommodation comprises a hallway entrance leading to a bright living/dining area, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. This property is likely to be of interest to the first time buyer, young professional or investor.
- 0.94m x 1.072m (3' 1" x 3' 6")
3' 1" x 3' 6" (0.940m x 1.072m)
Hardwood entrance door, laminate flooring
- 0.968m x 2.958m (3' 2" x 9' 8")
3' 2" x 9' 8" (0.968m x 2.958m)
Carpet on stairs
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 3.053m x 5.318m (10' 0" x 17' 5")
10' 0" x 17' 5" (3.053m x 5.318m)
Fireplace. French double doors to:
- 2.24m x 3.545m (7' 4" x 11' 8")
7' 4" x 11' 8" (2.240m x 3.545m)
Range of high and low levels units. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine.
- 1.61m x 2.05m (5' 3" x 6' 9")
5' 3" x 6' 9" (1.610m x 2.050m)
White suite comprising bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.705m x 4.085m (8' 10" x 13' 5")
8' 10" x 13' 5" (2.705m x 4.085m)
Laminate flooring. Front outlook
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.611m x 3.253m (8' 7" x 10' 8")
8' 7" x 10' 8" (2.611m x 3.253m)
Laminate flooring. Rear outlook
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Dublin Road is located just off the Ravenhill Road in East Belfast.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.