2 Gracehill Court
, BT14 7RG
||2 Gracehill Court, Belfast
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Separate Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Space for a Casual Dining Area
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
This is an ideal opportunity to purchase a spacious ground floor apartment with front and rear gardens and excellent convenience to many amenities including Hillview Retail Park, Mater Infirmorum Hospital and schools.
The accommodation is spacious comprising a living room with feature fireplace, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there is plenty of parking for residents and guests. Additional benefits include gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
This property will appeal to a wide range of purchasers to include the first time buyer, the retired and investor alike.
- uPVC double glazed front door into entrance porch.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With laminate flooring
- With laminate flooring, storage cupboard
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.382m x 3.661m (11' 1" x 12' 0")
11' 1" x 12' 0" (3.382m x 3.661m)
With feature fireplace, laminate flooring
- 3.62m x 2.821m (11' 11" x 9' 3")
11' 11" x 9' 3" (3.620m x 2.821m)
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, stainless steel sink with drainer, space for oven, space for washing machine, part tiled walls, laminate flooring.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- With tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- 2.007m x 1.818m (6' 7" x 5' 12")
6' 7" x 5' 12" (2.007m x 1.818m)
White suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin with pedestal, disability shower with elevate shower doors.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.287m x 3.042m (10' 9" x 9' 12")
10' 9" x 9' 12" (3.287m x 3.042m)
Outlook to front, with laminate flooring
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.833m x 2.196m (9' 4" x 7' 2")
9' 4" x 7' 2" (2.833m x 2.196m)
Outlook to Rear, with laminate flooring
- Enclosed private rear garden part patio and part laid in lawn.
Gracehill Court is situated just of Ardilea Street in Ardonyne, North Belfast.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.