2 Gracehill Court
, BT14 7RG
||2 Gracehill Court, Belfast
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Separate Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Space for a Casual Dining Area
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
This is an ideal opportunity to purchase a spacious ground floor apartment with front and rear gardens and excellent convenience to many amenities including Hillview Retail Park, Mater Infirmorum Hospital and schools.
The accommodation is spacious comprising a living room with feature fireplace, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there is plenty of parking for residents and guests. Additional benefits include gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
This property will appeal to a wide range of purchasers to include the first time buyer, the retired and investor alike.
- uPVC double glazed front door into entrance porch.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With laminate flooring
- With laminate flooring, storage cupboard
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.382m x 3.661m (11' 1" x 12' 0")
11' 1" x 12' 0" (3.382m x 3.661m)
With feature fireplace, laminate flooring
- 3.62m x 2.821m (11' 11" x 9' 3")
11' 11" x 9' 3" (3.620m x 2.821m)
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, stainless steel sink with drainer, space for oven, space for washing machine, part tiled walls, laminate flooring.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- With tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- 2.007m x 1.818m (6' 7" x 5' 12")
6' 7" x 5' 12" (2.007m x 1.818m)
White suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin with pedestal, disability shower with elevate shower doors.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.287m x 3.042m (10' 9" x 9' 12")
10' 9" x 9' 12" (3.287m x 3.042m)
Outlook to front, with laminate flooring
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.833m x 2.196m (9' 4" x 7' 2")
9' 4" x 7' 2" (2.833m x 2.196m)
Outlook to Rear, with laminate flooring
- Enclosed private rear garden part patio and part laid in lawn.
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Gracehill Court is situated just of Ardilea Street in Ardonyne, North Belfast.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.