21 Earlscourt Street
, BT12 7AS
||21 Earlscourt Street, Belfast
- Beautifully Present Mid-Terrace
- Through Living/Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen
- Three Excellent Bedrooms
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating/ Pvc Double Glazing
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this outstanding impressively presented mid terrace property located on popular Earlscourt Street just off the Falls Road in West Belfast. This area is popular due to its host of many local amenities including shops, schools, The Royal Victoria Hospital, the M1 Motorway and offers excellent commuter links to and from Belfast City Centre serviced by the new Belfast Glider Service.
The property itself comprises; porch entrance into a stunning open plan living/ dining room with contemporary polished porcelain tiling leading straight through to the kitchen. The kitchen boasts a range of white high/low level units complimented with modern wall tiling. On the first floor are two excellent bedrooms and a large bathroom with a white four piece suite including a corner bath. The second floor occupies a large bedroom with six velux windows allowing in beautiful natural light. This property boasts gas fired central heating, pvc double glazing and on street parking.
Due to the COVID 19 situation we have had to change how we operate and the procedures in place across our business.
The well being of our clients, staff and their families- together with continuity of service to our clients is of paramount importance and as such until further government guidance, viewings and valuations are only available virtually.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 3.894m x 6.679m (12' 9" x 21' 11")
Polished porcelian floor tiling, 3 x radiators, 2 x pvc windows, upstairs access
- 3.503m x 2.363m (11' 6" x 7' 9")
White shaker style kitchen, wall & floor tiling, built in oven, hob and extractor fan, understair storage, radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.02m x 2.443m (13' 2" x 8' 0")
Laminate flooring, pvc window, single radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.576m x 3.14m (11' 9" x 10' 4")
Laminate flooring, built in sliding robes, radiator, pvc window
- 2.114m x 2.239m (6' 11" x 7' 4")
White four piece suite with corner bath, pvc wall panelling, tiled flooring
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.9m x 4.809m (12' 10" x 15' 9")
6 x velux windows, double radiator, laminate flooring
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Earlscourt Street runs between the Falls Road and Springfield Road in West Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.