21 Rodney Parade
, BT12 6EE
||21 Rodney Parade, Belfast
- Mid Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Ease of access to Belfast city centre
- Likely to Appeal to the First Time Buyer and Investor alike
- Enclosed garden to front and rear
This mid terrace property is situated just off the Donegall Road offering ease of access to the city centre and to a range of local amenities including The Park Centre and Royal Victoria Hospital. The bustling Falls Road is also close by offering a vast range of shops. The property is also within the catchment area to range of primary and secondary schools. The property comprises a living room and kitchen on the ground floor, together with two bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor. Further benefits include uPVC double glazing throughout and enclosed garden to the front and rear.
- Hard wood front door into hall
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.767m x 3.448m (12' 4" x 11' 4")
12' 4" x 11' 4" (3.767m x 3.448m)
- 2.283m x 1.947m (7' 6" x 6' 5")
7' 6" x 6' 5" (2.283m x 1.947m)
Range of high and low level units, space for fridge, oak vinyl flooring
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.931m x 4.358m (9' 7" x 14' 4")
9' 7" x 14' 4" (2.931m x 4.358m)
Carpet flooring, front outlook
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.279m x 3.012m (7' 6" x 9' 11")
7' 6" x 9' 11" (2.279m x 3.012m)
Carpet flooring, rear outlook
- 2.157m x 2.128m (7' 1" x 6' 12")
7' 1" x 6' 12" (2.157m x 2.128m)
White suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin, panelled bath, wall panelling, vinyl flooring
Located of the Donegal Road. Close to all local amenities such as schools, shops and public transport networks.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.