22 Rathlin Street
, BT13 3DZ
||22 Rathlin Street, Woodvale, Belfast
- Impressive Mid-Terrace Property
- Bright through Living/Dining
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Windows
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- To be sold with sitting tenant paying £425 per month
Northern Property are delighted to be appointed as the sales agents for this well presented Mid-Terrace property located on popular Rathlin Street in the Woodvale area of West Belfast. This area is popular due to its many local amenities including shops, schools and public transportation to and from Belfast City Centre.
The property itself comprises hallway entrance leading to a bright through living/dining room. The kitchen boasts modern cream units and wood effect vinyl flooring. Upstairs this property boasts three double bedrooms and a bathroom in a white suite with splashback tiling and vinyl flooring. This property further benefits from gas fired central heating and pvc windows.
- 0.945m x 7.406m (3' 1" x 24' 4")
Hardwood entrance door, vinyl flooring, carpet on stairs, single radiator
- LIVING ROOM:
- 2.981m x 6.157m (9' 9" x 20' 2")
Vinyl flooring, 2 x double radiators, understairs storage cupboard
- 4.451m x 1.579m (14' 7" x 5' 2")
Modern cream fitted kitchen, vinyl flooring, doubel radiaotr, 2 x pvc windows and door
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.983m x 2.312m (9' 9" x 7' 7")
Fitted carpet, single radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.012m x 3.995m (9' 11" x 13' 1")
Fitted carpet, double radiator, 2 x pvc windows
- 2.163m x 2.013m (7' 1" x 6' 7")
White three piece suite, shower over bath, part tiled walls, vinyl fglooring, double radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.742m x 3.01m (8' 12" x 9' 10")
Floored attic, fitted carpet, dormer window, double radiator
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Rathlin Street is located in the Woodvale area of West Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.