23 Ballyclan Road
, BT29 4QZ
||23 Ballyclan Road, Aldergrove, Crumlin
- Stunning Chalet Bungalow set in rural location
- Three reception rooms including sun room
- Fully fitted kitchen with dining area
- Four excellent bedrooms; two with en-suite
- Downstairs w.c. and utility room
- Oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front side and rear
- UPVC Double glazing
- Detached double garage
Northern Property are delighted to present to the sale market this spectacular detached bungalow set in a stunning rural setting. Ballyclan Road runs between the Diamond Road and Largy Road in the popular village of Crumlin. This property is within easy access to the village where there is a host of shops, schools, sports clubs, pubs, eateries and yet the property itself is less than 5 minutes drive to Belfast International Airport.
This magnificent property comprises; grand entrance hall leading to spacious reception rooms either side, large kitchen/dining room with contemporary fully fitted units, sunroom, utility room, downstairs wc. Downstairs also hosts two exceptional bedrooms; one with en-suite. Upstairs this property boasts modern family bathroom with four piece suite and two excellent bedrooms again one with ensuite. This property further benefits from oil fired central heating, upvc double glazing throughout, detached double garage, ample driveway, patio area and manicured lawns to front, side and rear.
Please call the sales team at Northern Property on 02890 324 555 to make enquires or to arrange a viewing.
- 6.69m x 7.32m (21' 11" x 24' 0")
- 8.49m x 3.67m (27' 10" x 12' 0")
- 5.17m x 4.97m (16' 12" x 16' 4")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.28m x 2.93m (7' 6" x 9' 7")
- LOUNGE 2:
- 5.18m x 8.57m (16' 12" x 28' 1")
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.32m x 4.28m (14' 2" x 14' 0")
- 3.67m x 1.18m (12' 0" x 3' 10")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.19m x 3.68m (17' 0" x 12' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.45m x 5.83m (17' 11" x 19' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.66m x 3.68m (15' 3" x 12' 1")
- 2.52m x 2.12m (8' 3" x 6' 11")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.59m x 5.16m (18' 4" x 16' 11")
- 4.72m x 2.18m (15' 6" x 7' 2")
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Ballyclan Road runs between the Diamond Road and Largy Road in Crumlin, County Antrim
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.