23 Marsden Gardens
, BT15 5AL
||23 Marsden Gardens, Belfast
- Attractive Mid Terrace Property
- Living Room into Bay Window
- Fitted kitchen
- Separate utilty room
- Ground Floor Shower Room with White Suite
- Four Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom with White Suite
- uPVC double glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Courtyard
- Ideally Suited to Young Professional, First Time Buyer or Family alike
Located along the Cavehill Road in North Belfast, this is an excellent opportunity to purchase an attractive mid terrace with no onward chain. Occupying a convenient location within walking distance to the Antrim Road there are an array of local shops and amenities close at hand including the Waterworks and Alexandra Park as well as boasting ease of access to Belfast City Centre.
The accommodation is laid out over three floors, and comprising of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, utility room and a shower room on the ground floor. Upstairs on the first floor there are two well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with white suite. On the second floor, there are two bedrooms. Other benefits include gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and an enclosed rear courtyard. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disppointment.
- uPVC double glazed front door through to entrance porch.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 1.034m x 1.074m (3' 5" x 3' 6")
3' 5" x 3' 6" (1.034m x 1.074m)
- Laminate floor
- LIVING ROOM:
- 2.875m x 3.079m (9' 5" x 10' 1")
9' 5" x 10' 1" (2.875m x 3.079m)
Laminate floor, bay window
- 3.059m x 3.039m (10' 0" x 9' 12")
10' 0" x 9' 12" (3.059m x 3.039m)
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, stainless steel sink with drainer unit, tiled splashback, integrated oven and hob, integrated extractor fan, space for fridge, vinyl floor
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.753m x 2.639m (5' 9" x 8' 8")
5' 9" x 8' 8" (1.753m x 2.639m)
Low level unit, laminate work surface, stainless steel sink with drainer unit, space for washing machine, vinyl floor, uPVC double glazed door leading out to rear courtyard.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.153m x 1.826m (3' 9" x 5' 12")
3' 9" x 5' 12" (1.153m x 1.826m)
White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower unit, uPVC wall cladding, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- STAIRS AND LANDING:
- Carpet floor
- 1.785m x 1.842m (5' 10" x 6' 1")
5' 10" x 6' 1" (1.785m x 1.842m)
White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, panelled bath with shower screen, uPVC wall cladding splashback, chrome heated towel rail, vinyl floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.099m x 3.091m (13' 5" x 10' 2")
13' 5" x 10' 2" (4.099m x 3.091m)
Laminate floor, bay window, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.028m x 2.403m (9' 11" x 7' 11")
9' 11" x 7' 11" (3.028m x 2.403m)
Laminate floor, outlook to rear.
- STAIRS AND LANDING:
- Carpet floor
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.117m x 3.058m (13' 6" x 10' 0")
13' 6" x 10' 0" (4.117m x 3.058m)
Laminate floor, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.442m x 3.201m (8' 0" x 10' 6")
8' 0" x 10' 6" (2.442m x 3.201m)
Laminate floor, Velux window.
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Marsden Gardens is located just off the Cavehill Road in North Belfast.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.