24 Tornagrough Road
, BT17 0NL
||24 Tornagrough Road, Hannahstown, Belfast
- Detached Family Home
- Situated on Spacious Site with Picturesque Country Views
- Lounge with Feature Marble Fireplace
- Family Room with Feature Fireplace
- Country Style Oak Fitted Kitchen with Underfloor Heating
- Separate Utility Room with Underfloor Heating
- Downstairs Family Bathroom
- Six Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room & Walk-in Wardrobe
- Family Bathroom on First Floor
- Oil Fired Central Heating (Underfloor heating in porch, kitchen and utility room)
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Detached Garage with Games Room on First Floor
- Tarmac Driveway Providing Ample Car-parking for Numerous Vehicles
- Front & Rear Gardens Laid in Lawns with Mature Planting
- Convenient location close to Belfast, Nutts Corner, Crumlin and Belfast International Airport
Located on an exceptional rural site on the outskirts of West Belfast, here is an ideal opportunity to purchase a fantastic detached family home and double garage with a games room which is ideal for entertaining children. This impressive property enjoys well-proportioned accommodation throughout. The accommodation is both bright and flexible to suit the needs of a range of purchasers. The ground floor comprises an entrance hall with a solid oak staircase, a spacious lounge with a bay window and feature marble fireplace through to a sun room with uPVC double glazed French doors onto the rear garden and country style oak fitted kitchen with an excellent range of high and low-level units with ample dining space. From the kitchen is a utility room, which has access to the rear garden. There is also a family room with a feature fireplace overlooking the front garden, home office or sitting room which is ideal if working from home as well as two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Upstairs this fine home is further enhanced by having four well-portioned bedrooms, including a master with an en suite shower room and walk-in wardrobe, and a bathroom with three piece suite.
This property offers more extensive space with a detached double garage. There are stairs to the first-floor annex which is currently used as a games room with a wood burning stove. The property has oil fired central heating (underfloor in the entrance porch, kitchen and utility room) and uPVC double glazed windows.
Externally the property is situated on a spacious site with extensive front gardens laid in lawns and mature shrubs and planting. The tarmac driveway has ample space for parking and turning, leading to a detached double garage. To the rear, the garden is laid in lawns with a brick paviour patio area ideal for outdoor entertaining.
The location offers excellent convenience to a Belfast City Centre, Crumlin village and Belfast International Airport.
Internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate this family home.
- Solid hardwood front door with double glazed side panels through to spacious porch.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 5.24m x 1.62m (17' 2" x 5' 4")
Tiled flooring, underfloor heating.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid oak floor and staircase to first floor, hot-press cupboard.
- 5.64m x 3.759m (18' 6" x 12' 4")
Bay window with outlook to front, feature marble fireplace with electric inset and marble hearth, marble tiled floor, leading through to sunroom.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.533m x 3.548m (11' 7" x 11' 8")
Tiled floor, uPVC double glazed French doors leading through to rear gardens.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.979m x 3.37m (13' 1" x 11' 1")
Solid oak floor, feature fireplace with electric inset and marble hearth, outlook to front.
- 3.372m x 5.308m (11' 1" x 17' 5")
Range of high and low level solid oak units, laminate work surface, ceramic Belfast sink, tiled splashback, range cooker surrounded by brick fireplace, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, ample dining area, recessed spotlighting, cast iron radiators, ceramic tiled floor, underfloor heating, dual aspect to front and side.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.863m x 1.797m (12' 8" x 5' 11")
Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, laminate work surface, tiled splashback, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled floor, underfloor heating, uPVC double glazed door leading to outside.
- 2.732m x 3.057m (8' 12" x 10' 0")
White suite comprising of high level WC & cistern, pedestal wash hand basin, free standing slipper bath, walk-in electric shower, tongue and groove ceiling, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.73m x 3.13m (8' 11" x 10' 3")
Carpet floor, built-in wardrobes, outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.73m x 3.93m (8' 11" x 12' 11")
Carpet floor, built-in wardrobe, outlook to rear.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.86m x 3.46m (12' 8" x 11' 4")
Solid oak floor, outlook to rear.
- STAIRS AND LANDING:
- Solid oak staircase to first floor, carpet on stairs, solid oak floor on landing.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.817m x 7.088m (15' 10" x 23' 3")
Solid oak floor, dual aspect to front, side and rear, Velux window, walk-in wardrobe
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.659m x 2.283m (8' 9" x 7' 6")
White suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, walk-in Pharo shower system, fully marble tiled walls, uPVC tongue and groove ceiling cladding, tiled marble floor, Velux window, traditional chrome heating towel rail.
- WALK IN WARDROBE:
- 1.252m x 2.32m (4' 1" x 7' 7")
- 2.685m x 2.859m (8' 10" x 9' 5")
White suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, freestanding double ended roll top bath, fully tiled marble walls, tiled marble floor, tongue and groove ceiling, Velux window, traditional chrome heating towel rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.697m x 1.607m (8' 10" x 5' 3")
Carpet floor, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.6m x 4.971m (18' 4" x 16' 4")
Carpet floor, outlook to front and side.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.199m x 3.652m (13' 9" x 11' 12")
Carpet floor, outlook to rear and side, Velux window.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Roller door, light and power, staircase to first floor games room/home office, side access door.
- Front garden laid in lawns with feature stone pebbled area, mature shrubs and planting, ample driveway for off street parking, access to rear gardens. Rear garden laid in lawns with brick paviour patio area ideal for outdoor entertaining.
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Located 5 minutes out of Belfast, from the Upper Springfield Road you drive directly onto Tornagrough Road
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.