24 Wyndham Street
, BT14 6HQ
||24 Wyndham Street, Belfast
- Superb Three Storey Mid-Terrace
- Through Living/Dining with Fireplace
- Spacious Kitchen in range of High/Low level units
- Four Good Bedrooms over two Floors
- Bathroom in White Three Piece Suite with Shower over Bath
- Gas Heating/ Double Glazing
- Enclosed Yards to Front & Rear
**** OPTION TO PURCHASE THROUGH CO-OWNERSHIP FROM ONLY £257.47 PER MONTH ****
Northern Property are delighted to bring to the resale market, this most impressive Mid-Terrace property located in a popular residential location just off the Cliftonville Road in North Belfast. This area is popular not only for its close proximity to Belfast City Centre but its host of local amenities right on its doorstep including shops, schools and public transportation routes.
The property itself is surprisingly spacious and comprises, an entrance hall with porch and leading to the large through living/dining room with bay window, kitchen to the rear in white coloured units with wall/flooring tiling, spread over the first and second floors are four spacious bedrooms, bathroom in white three piece suite with tiling to walls & floors. Further benefits to this outstanding property include gas fired central heating, pvc double glazing throughout and enclosed yards to front and rear.
To enquire please call our sales team on 02890 324 555
Terms of Quote;
Purchase Price £89,950
50% shared ownership with Co-Ownership Housing Association NI £44,975
Co-Ownership monthly rent £93.70
£0.00 arrangement fee on mortgage
£44,975 Repayment mortgage for 35 years on a 2year fixed rate of 1.89% per month £163.77 After the fixed period the rate will convert to the bank's Standard variable rate currently 4%
The overall cost for comparison is 4% APR
Combined charge £257.47
An Early Repayments charges of 3% will apply if the mortgage is redeemed with the first 2 years.
Rents are reviewed annually.
The representative APR rate is 4.56%
The actual rate available will depend upon on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration.
Mortgage is subject to your circumstances meeting lenders criteria and underwriting. Northern Mortgages will review your full circumstances before recommending a suitable product.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
Rachael Mullan t/a Northern Mortgages is an appointed representative of First Complete Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Northern Mortgages DO NOT CHARGE for their advice.
For the purposes of mortgage and related protection advice Northern Property Ltd. Refer to Rachael Mullan t/a Northern Mortgages.
Rachael can be contacted directly on 07702152657
- 1.15m x 7.61m (3' 9" x 24' 12")
Solid Wooden Entrance Door into Porch, then Hallway, Tiled Flooring, Single Radiator, Carpet on Stairs
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 3.009m x 7.39m (9' 10" x 24' 3")
Laminate flooring, Bay window, Feature Fireplace, 2 x Double Radiators
- 4.923m x 2.086m (16' 2" x 6' 10")
White coloured High/Low Level Units, Part Tiled Walls, Tiled Flooring, Built-in Oven, Hob & Extractor, Double Radiator, Understair Storage
- 3.239m x 2.13m (10' 8" x 6' 12")
White Three Piece Suite, Electric Shower Over Bath, Glass Shower Screen, Tiled Throughout, Single Radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.185m x 3.233m (7' 2" x 10' 7")
Fitted Carpet, Single Radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.33m x 3.606m (10' 11" x 11' 10")
Fitted Carpet, Single Radiator, Sliderobes
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.115m x 4.193m (10' 3" x 13' 9")
Fitted Carpet, Single Radiator, Velux Window
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.517m x 3.26m (8' 3" x 10' 8")
Fitted Carpet, Single Radiator, Velux Window
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Wyndham Street is located just off the popular Cliftonville Road in North Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.