26 Edgar Street
, Short Strand
, BT5 4EL
||26 Edgar Street, Short Strand, Belfast
- Mid Terrace Property in Courtyard
- Spacious Living Room
- Large Kitchen/Dining
- Three Excellent Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom
- Gas heating/ Double glazing
- Enclosed Rear Garden in Patio
- EPC: C76/C76
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this excellent mid terrace property located in the ever popular Short Strand area. This area is extremely popular due to its close proximity to Belfast City Centre which can be accessed by a short journey on foot but also offers superb transportation means. This area also boasts many local amenities including local shops, schools, Connswater Shopping Centre and easy access to Motorways.
The property itself comprises; porch entrance hall leading to a spacious living room, large kitchen/dining space with oak fitted units and wall and floor tiling. Upstairs this property hosts three good sized bedrooms and a beautiful bathroom with luxury wall and floor tiling. Additionally this property benefits from gas fired central heating, pvc double glazing throughout and an enclosed rear garden in patio.
- 4.44m x 1.768m (14' 7" x 5' 10")
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.223m x 4.075m (10' 7" x 13' 4")
Laminate flooring, double radiator
- 3.481m x 5.113m (11' 5" x 16' 9")
Oak fitted units, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, 2 x windows, single radiator
- 1.792m x 2.662m (5' 11" x 8' 9")
White three piece suite, shower over bath, glass shower screen, tiled throughout, heated towel rail, recessed lighting
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.372m x 3.501m (7' 9" x 11' 6")
Laminate flooring, built in storage, double radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.922m x 4.083m (9' 7" x 13' 5")
Fitted carpet, double radiator, 2 x pvc windows
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.651m x 2.191m (8' 8" x 7' 2")
Laminate flooring, single radiator
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Edgar Street is a small Cul-de-Sac in the Short Strand area of Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.