26 John Street
, BT12 4AG
||26 John Street, Belfast
- Mid Terrace Property
- Extended kitchen wirh range of high and low level units
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Downstairs W.C
- Excellent Convenience
- Enclosed Rear Yard with access to Private Communal Gardens.
- Ideally Suited to the First Time Buyer or Investor alike
This deceptively spacious mid terrace house, is located in the heart of Belfast City Centre which offers excellent convenience to a range of local amenities, shops, restaurants and transport services.
The accommodation comprises of living room with feature electric wood burning stove, kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units and access to the rear yard, two bedrooms and white suite family bathroom. Other benefits include a outside ground floor WC, gas fired central heating and enclosed rear yard. This is ideal opportunity for the first-time buyer, young professional, downsizing and investor alike.
- Hardwood front door to...
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed door to...
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.844m x 3.701m (12' 7" x 12' 2")
12' 7" x 12' 2" (3.844m x 3.701m)
Attractive cream electric wood burning stove, laminate flooring
- 4.392m x 2.979m (14' 5" x 9' 9")
14' 5" x 9' 9" (4.392m x 2.979m)
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, four ring gas hob and integrated oven, extrator fan above, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, tiled flooring, breakfast bar, uPVC double glazed door to outside.
- Access to roofspace
- 1.516m x 1.945m (4' 12" x 6' 5")
4' 12" x 6' 5" (1.516m x 1.945m)
Three piece white suite comprising, fully tiled shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 1.823m x 3.046m (5' 12" x 9' 12")
5' 12" x 9' 12" (1.823m x 3.046m)
Laminate flooring, front outlook
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.344m x 3.072m (7' 8" x 10' 1")
7' 8" x 10' 1" (2.344m x 3.072m)
Laminate flooring, rear outlook
- Fully enclosed rear with ground floor W.C
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Located on John Street in Belfast City Centre
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.