26 St Marys Gardens
, BT12 7LG
||26 St Marys Gardens, Belfast
- Outstanding Ground Floor Apartment
- Spacious Living Room in Laminate Flooring
- Fitted Kitchen in Shaker Style Units
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite with Shower over Bath
- Gas Heating/ Double Glazing
- Private Parking
Northern Property are delighted to offer this spacious two bed apartment to the sales market. Situated in St.Mary's Gardens, this apartment is conveniently located within close proximity of a number of local amenities including The Royal Victoria Hospital and St Marys College to name but a few. The area itself is heavily serviced by public transport making Belfast City Centre easily accessible.
This apartment itself benefits from having its own access and includes private car parking to the rear. The apartment itself comprises of an entrance hall leading to the living room which further leads to the Kitchen; fitted in shaker style units with part tiled walls and laminate flooring. This property has two well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom in three piece suite with shower over bath and modern tiling. Further benefits to this apartment include gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
- 4.792m x 1.971m (15' 9" x 6' 6")
Solid Wooden Entrance Door, Laminate Flooring, Single Radiator
- LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN:
- 6.096m x 2.885m (20' 0" x 9' 6")
Laminate flooring, 2 x Double Radiators
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 2.899m (12' 4" x 9' 6")
Laminate flooring, Double radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.582m x 2.347m (11' 9" x 7' 8")
Laminate flooring, Single radiator, Built in wardrobes
- 2.479m x 1.752m (8' 2" x 5' 9")
White Three Piece Bathroom suite with shower over bath, Modern Wall/floor Tiling
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
St Mary Gardens is a small development of houses and apartments situtaed at the top of Clowney Street in the Beechmount area of West Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.