28 Beechfield Street
, BT5 4EQ
||28 Beechfield Street, Belfast
- Spacious Through Living/Dining
- Newly Fitted Modern Kitchen
- Two Good Bedrooms
- New Three Piece Bathroom Suite; Tiled Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Part uPVC Double Glazing
- Front & Rear Yard
- Convenient to City Centre
This terrace property would make an ideal home for a first-time buyer, family or those looking to downsize. Located in the popular Short Strand area of Belfast and within walking distance to Belfast City Centre as well as range of local shops and amenities, including Connswater retail park and shopping centre the property offers excellent convenience.
Internally the ground floor comprises of an entrance hall, spacious open plan living/dining room, newly fitted modern kitchen with an excellent range of high and low level units, a newly fitted bathroom with white suite, tiled throughout and two well-proportioned bedrooms. The property further benefits from oil fired central heating and enclosed front & rear yards. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.861m x 2.779m (22' 6" x 9' 1")
Laminate flooring, feature fireplace, two windows with front & rear aspect
- 3.138m x 2.055m (10' 4" x 6' 9")
New installed kitchen and worktops
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.23m x 3.964m (10' 7" x 13' 0")
New carpet, rad, pvc window
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.576m x 2.232m (11' 9" x 7' 4")
New carpet, rad, timber frame window
- 2.332m x 1.976m (7' 8" x 6' 6")
New three piece suite, tiled throughout
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Beechfield Street, Short Strand, East Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.