28 Waring Street
, BT66 6DQ
||28 Waring Street, Lurgan
- Mid Terrace in convienient Location
- Spacious Reception Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two well proportioned Bedrooms
- White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Garden off yard
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the resale market this delightful mid terrace property located in the ever popular Waring Street in Lurgan, this two bedroom house is presented beautifully throughout and boasts a convenient location and large and enclosed rear garden. Very convenient location being just a few minutes walk from the town centre, the property is very centrally located, but sits on a quiet side-street with very little footfall. The bright and well proportioned kitchen opens to a generously sized rear garden that is laid to lawn. Upstairs is a double bedroom with 2 built-in wardrobes and a spacious single bedroom. This property would be ideal for first time buyers, as well and landlords seeking a great rental prospect.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 2.03m x 0.86m (6' 8" x 2' 10")
PVC front door, vinyl flooring, single panel radiator and staircase leading to the first floor
- 3.74m x 2.96m (12' 3" x 9' 9")
Open fireplace with a tiled hearth and surround, tile effect vinyl flooring and a double panelled radiator.
- 4.1m x 3.05m (13' 5" x 10' 0")
A modern fully fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units, glass display cabinet, Formica worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, built in oven and hob with extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge and freezer spce. Tile effect vinyl flooring part tiled walls and a double panelled radiator.
- 1.34m x 1.04m (4' 5" x 3' 5")
Tile effect vinyl flooring, storage cupboard/hot-press and PVC rear door.
- 3.09m x 1.7m (10' 2" x 5' 7")
A four piece white suite consisting of panel bath, walk in shower enclosure, W.C and a vanity unit with sick and water taps. Tile effect vinyl flooring and part tiled walls.
- 1.1m x 1.8m (3' 7" x 5' 11")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.64m x 4.5m (11' 11" x 14' 9")
Spacious double bedroom with 2 built in wardrobes and a single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.1m x 2.8m (13' 5" x 9' 2")
Built in wardrobe and a single panel radiator.
- Enclosed rear yard with a spacious garden to the rear of the property.
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
From Edward street heading towards Church Place Waring Street is located to the right at the juction of Millenium Way.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.