29 Beechmount Crescent
, BT12 7NJ
||29 Beechmount Crescent, Belfast
- Mid Terrace Property
- Conveniently Located Close to a Host of Local Amenities
- Living Room
- Kitchen with Breakfast Bar area
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Front Forecourt and Enclosed Private Rear Yard
- Ideally Suited to The First Time Buyer or Investor Alike
This attractive mid-terrace property is ideally located within walking distance of Falls Road with its array of local shops and amenities. Also, close at hand is Park Centre shopping centre, St Mary's University College Belfast, Royal Victoria Hospital, Boucher Road and the M1 Motorway.
Requiring some updating, this will allow the lucky new owner to put their stamp on what will be a perfect home for a first-time buyer or investor alike. The accommodation offers three well-proportioned bedrooms, a living room, kitchen with breakfast area and fitted shower room. There is a forecourt to the front and an enclosed rear yard to the rear. The property further benefits from oil fired central heating.
- 1.09m x 1.02m (3' 7" x 3' 4")
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.81m x 3.73m (12' 6" x 12' 3")
- 3.99m x 2.34m (13' 1" x 7' 8")
Tiled floor, part tiled walls
- 1.4m x 1.09m (4' 7" x 3' 7")
Tiled floor and hot press
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.29m x 1.83m (7' 6" x 6' 0")
Level excess electric shower, extract fan and tiled floor
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 2.69m (13' 0" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 2.01m (11' 8" x 6' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.39m x 1.85m (7' 10" x 6' 1")
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Beechmount Crescent is the last street within the beechmount area, just off the Falls Road.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.