29 St James Park
, BT12 6DT
||29 St James Park, Belfast
- Beautiful Semi-Detached Property
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Oak Fitted Kitchen
- Three Good Bedrooms
- Bathroom in Four Piece Suite
- Floored Attic with Fixed Staircase
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Front & Rear Gardens / Driveway
Unique opportunity to acquire a beautiful property located on highly sought after St James Park. Stunning tree lined avenue just off the Falls Road in West Belfast in close proximity to a host of amenities including, local shops, schools, The Park Centre shopping Centre, the new James Connelly Visitors Centre, the M1 Motorway and Belfast City Centre just a short journey away; serviced by the new Belfast Glider Stytem.
The beautiful property comprises, two reception rooms, a large modern kitchen and bathroom, three good bedrooms and a floored attic with fixed staircase. This property benefits from pvc double glazing, gas fired central heating, front and rear garden and driveway parking.
- 1.214m x 0.554m (3' 12" x 1' 10")
Victorian floor tiling
- 2.473m x 3.287m (8' 1" x 10' 9")
Under stair wc and cloakroom, original staircase and cornice
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.158m x 3.331m (13' 8" x 10' 11")
Bay window, carpet, fire & fireplace, double radiator
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.529m x 3.446m (11' 7" x 11' 4")
Laminate flooring, fireplace with electric insert, double radiator
- 2.431m x 4.905m (7' 12" x 16' 1")
Oak fitted kitchen, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, built in oven, hob & extractor, double radiator
- 2.445m x 2.486m (8' 0" x 8' 2")
White four piece suite, tiled walls, vinyl flooring, single radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.172m x 3.376m (13' 8" x 11' 1")
Bay window, carpet, single radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.541m x 3.423m (11' 7" x 11' 3")
Laminate flooring, single radiator, built in wardrobes
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.205m x 2.474m (7' 3" x 8' 1")
Carpet, single radiator
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
'The Park' The most sought after street in the St James area, just off the Falls Road in West Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.