3 Earlscourt Street
, BT12 7AS
||3 Earlscourt Street, Belfast
- Ideal Investment Property
- Mid-Terrace in popular location
- Through Living/Dining room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Bathroom in four piece suite
- Oil heating/Double glazing
Northern Property are pleased to offer to the sales market a keenly priced investment opportunity located in popular Earlscourt Street in the Beechmount/Springfield area in West Belfast. This area is popular in both resale and rental markets due to its close proximity to a host of amenities including shops, schools,, bars, The Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast City Centre, the Motorway and is also serviced by excellent comuter links by local taxi and bus.
The property itself is a Mid-Terrace property with entrance hall leading to Spacious open plan Living/Dining room laid in laminate flooring with pvc windows on both ends of the room allowing the natural light to flood in, further leading to a long galley kitchen with fitted units and vinyl flooring. One the first floor this property features one large bedroom and the Bathroom in white four piece suite with vinyl flooring and part tiled walls. This property further benefits from a second floor offering a second bedroom, carpeted with velux window. In addition this property further boasts Oil fired central heating and pvc double glazing.
To enquire please call our sales team on 02890 324 555
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.308m x 2.948m (20' 8" x 9' 8")
2 x pvc windows, 2 x double radiators
- 5.109m x 2.416m (16' 9" x 7' 11")
Wooden exit door, 2 x pvc windows
- BEDROOM (1):
- Carpet, Single radiator
- 3.21m x 2.42m (10' 6" x 7' 11")
Four piece suite, pvc window
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.538m x 3.825m (11' 7" x 12' 7")
Carpet, Velux window
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Earlscourt Street runs between Cavendish Street and Iris Street in West Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.