, BT17 0HS
||3 Sprucehill, Hannahstown, Belfast
- Splendid Semi-Detached in popular location
- Welcoming Entrance Hall leading to;
- Spacious Living with Feature Fireplace
- French Doors leading to the Dining Room
- Fully Fitted Solid Wooden Kitchen/ Wall & Floor Tiling
- Three Excellent Bedrooms, Master with En-suite
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite with Corner Bath
- Oil Heating/ Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking/ Front & Rear Gardens
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this delightful semi-detached property located in the popular residential development of Sprucehill. Located just off the Glen Road in West Belfast this area is favoured for its many local amenities included shops, schools and public transport routes.
The property itself comprises; entrance hall leading to a beautiful living room, laid in laminate flooring with a stunning feature fireplace and french doors which lead into the dining room where the flooring runs flush from the living room, the kitchen has been fitted in a range of high and low level units and is finished with wall & floor tiling. Upstairs this property hosts three excellent bedrooms the master of which has recently been installed with fitted wardrobes and benefits from an en-suite shower room. The family bathroom offers a three piece suite with corner bath and tiling throughout. Further benefits to this outstanding property include a floored roof space with slingsby ladder access and lighting, oil fired central heating, pvc double glazing throughout, ample driveway parking, front garden and enclosed rear garden in lawn and patio.
Early viewing comes highly recommended as interest is greatly anticipated!! Please call 02890 324 555 to arrange your viewing.
- 5.022m x 1.874m (16' 6" x 6' 2")
Pvc entrance door, fitted carpet, single radiator
- LIVING ROOM:
- Laminate flooring, Feature fireplace, bay window, double radiator
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.278m x 2.974m (10' 9" x 9' 9")
Laminate flooring, single radiator, french doors
- 2.779m x 4.711m (9' 1" x 15' 5")
High & Low level units, Wall & Floor tiling, larder cupboard, built in oven, hob & extractor
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- 0.939m x 1.518m (3' 1" x 4' 12")
WHB, WC, Tiled flooring
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.991m x 4.166m (9' 10" x 13' 8")
Carpet, single radiator, built in storage
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.737m x 2.779m (8' 12" x 9' 1")
Carpet, single radiator, storage
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.506m x 4.018m (8' 3" x 13' 2")
Laminate flooring, single radiator, built in wardrobes
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 0.989m x 2.147m (3' 3" x 7' 1")
Tiled throughout, single radiator
- 2.215m x 1.728m (7' 3" x 5' 8")
Three piece suite with corner bath, double radiator, tiled throughout, extractor fan
- Carpet, window, slingsby ladder access to floored roof space with safety barrier and lighting
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sprucehill is a popular residential area located just off the Glen Road in West Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.