3 Stanfield Place
, City Centre
, BT7 2DT
||3 Stanfield Place, City Centre, Belfast
- Fantastic Investment Opportunity/First time buy
- First Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining
- Two Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Floored Attic with lighting
- Double Glazing
- Low Management Fees
- Chain Free
We are delighted to bring to the market this well-presented two-bedroom first-floor apartment located within the Markets Area. This area is popular due to being within walking distance to Belfast City Centre and all of its many amenities including shops and restaurants. Central Train Station is also right on its doorstep.
The apartment comprises, open plan living / kitchen area, two good bedroms, modern bathroom with uPVC wall panelling, floored attic with electric, gas fired central heating and double glazing.
- Hardwood front door
- Carpet floor, access to roof space.
- 6.635m x 3.68m (21' 9" x 12' 1")
Fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink with drainer unit, tiled splashback, space for oven, stainless steel extractor fan above, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine, polished porcelian tiled floor. Open plan to ample living/dining area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.362m x 3.692m (11' 0" x 12' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.354m x 2.266m (7' 9" x 7' 5")
- 2.317m x 1.921m (7' 7" x 6' 4")
Three piece suite comprising of low flush WC with push button, wash hand basin with vanity unit below, pannelled bath with electric shower, uPVC wall cladding,
- With light
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Located within the Markets area just walking distance to Belfast City Centre
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.