3 Valleyside Close
, BT12 7LH
||3 Valleyside Close, Belfast
- Beautifully Presented, Mid Terrace Property
- Lounge with Wood Burner Stove
- Modern Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off-street driveway parking
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this Immaculately presented End-Terrace property located in Valleyside Close just off popular Springfield Road in West Belfast. This area is popular due to its host of many local amenities including shops, schools, The Park Centre Shopping Centre, The Royal Victoria Hospital, the M1 Motorway and offers excellent commuter links to and from Belfast City Centre serviced by the new Belfast Glider Service.
This stunning property comprises, hallway entrance into a spacious living room boasting a wood burning stove, the modern kitchen is fitted in cream units with wood effect formica worktops and breakfast bar with a utility area in the back hallway. Upstairs this property hosts two excellent bedrooms the master of which benefits from built in storage. The bathroom offers a ultra modern suite and vanity with striking wall & floor tiling. This gorgeous property further benefits from gas fired central heating, pvc double glazing throughout, enclosed driveway parking and a rear garden in patio.
***OPTION TO PURCHASE ME WITH CO-OWERSHIP FOR JUST £310.18 PER MONTH***
Terms of Quote;
Purchase Price £124,950
50% shared ownership with Co-Ownership Housing Association NI £62,475
Co-Ownership monthly rent £130.16
£0.00 arrangement fee on mortgage
£62,475 Repayment mortgage for 30 years on a 2year fixed rate of 1.91% per month £228.12
After the fixed period the rate will convert to the bank's Standard variable rate currently 3.30%
The overall cost for comparison is 3.16% APR
Combined charge £358.27
An Early Repayments charges of 3% will apply if the mortgage is redeemed with the first 2 years.
Rents are reviewed annually.
The actual rate available will depend upon on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration.
Mortgage is subject to your circumstances meeting lenders criteria and underwriting. Northern Mortgages will review your full circumstances before recommending a suitable product.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.445m x 3.058m (14' 7" x 10' 0")
4.445m x 3.085m (14'7" x 10'0")
Laminate flooring, wood burner stove, understair storage
- 3.027m x 4.504m (9' 11" x 14' 9")
3.027m x 4.504m (9'11" x 14'9")
Morden range of high and low level units, electric hob with stainless steel extrator fan and built in oven, wooden worktops, laminate flooring, breakfast bar, recessed spotlights. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.582m x 1.12m (5' 2" x 3' 8")
5' 2" x 3' 8" (1.582m x 1.120m)
Titled flooring, plumbed for washing machine, PVC door
- 1.415m x 5.595m (4' 8" x 18' 4")
4' 8" x 18' 4" (1.415m x 5.595m)
- 2.285m x 2.249m (7' 6" x 7' 5")
7' 6" x 7' 5" (2.285m x 2.249m)
White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with ceramic sink unit and chrome taps and shower over bath. Fully titled floor and walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.631m x 2.98m (15' 2" x 9' 9")
15' 2" x 9' 9" (4.631m x 2.980m)
Outlook to front. Sliderobes, built in storage
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.075m x 2.284m (10' 1" x 7' 6")
10' 1" x 7' 6" (3.075m x 2.284m)
Outlook to rear. Fitted carpet, single radiator
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Valleyside Close is located just off Springfield Road, West Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.