310 Edenderry Lofts, 326 Crumlin Road
, BT14 7EE
||310 Edenderry Lofts, 326 Crumlin Road, Belfast
- Loft Style 3rd floor Apartment
- Open plan lounge/ dining/ kitchen
- Luxury fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- 2 Bedrooms
- Ensuite shower room
- PVC Double glazed windows
- Gas central heating
- Secure car parking via remote controlled gates
***BUY ME WITH CO-OWNERSHIP FROM £280.21 PER MONTH***
Speak to Rachael at Northern Mortgages, a QUALIFIED & EXPERIENCED mortgage adviser, for FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE.
Northern Property are delighted to bring to the market this spacious and well presented loft style apartment occupying a superb site in an exclusive development off the Crumlin Road. The apartment comprises of a huge open plan living/kitchen/dining area with large windows and high ceilings. The kitchen area comprises built-in appliances, high and low level units, and laminate flooring. Leading off the hallway are two spacious bedrooms, one with built in storage, and the master bedroom benefiting from an en suite shower room. The apartment also offers a modern bathroom comprising a white three piece suite. The large apartment block is accessed through a communal hallway and lift to all floors and 24 hour gated security. Further benefits to this apartment is double glazing, gas heating, and secure car parking space.
For more information and to arrange a viewing, please contact our sales team on 028 90 324 555.
Terms of Quote;
Purchase Price £104,950
50% shared ownership with Co-Ownership Housing Association NI £52,475
Co-Ownership monthly rent £109.32
£0.00 arrangement fee on mortgage
£52,475 Repayment mortgage for 35 years on a 2year fixed rate of 1.89% per month £170.88
After the fixed period the rate will convert to the bank's Standard variable rate currently 4%
The overall cost for comparison is 4% APR
Combined charge £280.21
An Early Repayments charges of 3% will apply if the mortgage is redeemed with the first 2 years.
Rents are reviewed annually.
The representative APR rate is 4.56%
The actual rate available will depend upon on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration.
Mortgage is subject to your circumstances meeting lenders criteria and underwriting. Northern Mortgages will review your full circumstances before recommending a suitable product.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
Rachael Mullan t/a Northern Mortgages is an appointed representative of First Complete Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Northern Mortgages DO NOT CHARGE for their advice.
For the purposes of mortgage and related protection advice Northern Property Management (NI) Ltd. Refer to Rachael Mullan t/a Northern Mortgages.
Rachael can be contacted directly on 07702152657
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Stairs and lift to upper floors
- INNER HALLWAY:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 3.189m x 1.134m (10' 6" x 3' 9")
Intercom system, laminate wood flooring, 1 x double radiator
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING/KITCHEN
- 5.768m x 5.409m (18' 11" x 17' 9")
Laminate wood floor, 2 x double radiators, built in oven, hob, extractor, fridge freezer, dishwasher, 2 full height windows, partially tiled walls
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.603m x 2.768m (11' 10" x 9' 1")
Laminate wood floor, 1 x double radiator, 1 full height window
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.031m x 1.922m (6' 8" x 6' 4")
White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, shaver point, extractor fan, wall mounted towel rail
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.991m x 2.501m (9' 10" x 8' 2")
Laminate wood floor, 1 column radiator, 1 full height window, built in storage
- 2.055m x 1.915m (6' 9" x 6' 3")
White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, wall mounted towel rail
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Located on the main Crumlin Road in North Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.