34 Castlereagh Place
, BT5 4NN
||34 Castlereagh Place, Belfast
- Spacious Three-Storey Terrace
- Two Reception Rooms
- Shaker Style Kitchen/ Wall & Floor Tiling
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms
- Modern Three Piece Bathroom/ Shower over Bath
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Spacious enclosed Rear Yard
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this spacious Three storey terrace property located just off the popular Castlereagh Road in East Belfast. This area is popular not only for its many local shops but its close proximity to leading schools and serviced by excellent transportation to and from Belfast City Centre which is only a short distance away.
The accommodation is spacious, comprising of two reception rooms, modern kitchen and bathroom, four good sized bedrooms over second and third floors and good outdoor space to the rear. Additionally this property benefits from gas fired central heating.
To enquire please contact our sales team on 02890 324 555
N.B. This property is adjoining to a social club.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.72m x 3.279m (12' 2" x 10' 9")
Feature fireplace.Wooden floor. Double Radiator.
- 3.781m x 3.329m (12' 5" x 10' 11")
Feature fireplace. Double radiator. Wooden floor. Under stair storage
- Shaker style kitchen. Built in oven/hob and extractor fan. Feature lights. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- 4.235m x 1.005m (13' 11" x 3' 4")
Wooden floor. Carpeted stairs. Single radiator.
- 4.621m x 2.279m (15' 2" x 7' 6")
Carpet. Co2 alarm.
- 1.943m x 2.229m (6' 4" x 7' 4")
White three piece suite with electric shower over bath. Double radiator. Tiled walls. Vinyl flooring. Feature lighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.884m x 3.323m (16' 0" x 10' 11")
Laminate floor. Feature fireplace. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.098m x 3.333m (10' 2" x 10' 11")
Laminate floor. Single radiator. Feature fireplace.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.102m x 3.318m (10' 2" x 10' 11")
Laminate floor. Double radiator. Velux window.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.673m x 3.24m (15' 4" x 10' 8")
Laminate floor. Feature fireplace. Velux window. Double radiator.
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Castelreagh Place runs just off the Castlereagh Road on the Albertbridge Road side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.