35 Beechmount Street
, BT12 7NH
||35 Beechmount Street, Belfast
- Mid-terrace property
- Living/dining room
- Fully fitted kitchen with range of high/low level units
- Upstairs bathroom in white three piece suite
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating
- PVC double glazing throughout
Northern Property are delighted to be appointed as the sales agents for this delightful mid terrace property located on the ever popular Beechmount Street, within easy access to all local amenities including, The Royal Victoria Hospital, the M1 Motorway north and south bound and not to mention the host of shops, cafes and schools all within walking distance.
The property itself comprises; one reception room, fully fitted kitchen, two well propotioned bedrooms, three piece bathroom suite with shower over bath, gas fired central heating and pvc double glazing throughout.
To enquire please call 02890 324 555
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 1.142m x 0.957m (3' 9" x 3' 2")
PVC front door, tiled floor
- LIVING ROOM/DINING
- 5.965m x 3.986m (19' 7" x 13' 1")
Laminate wood floor, 2 pvc windows, 2 x double radiators, under stair storage
- 3.699m x 2.228m (12' 2" x 7' 4")
Tiled floor, part tiled walls, built in oven, hob and extractor, 1 x double radiator, pvc window and door
- 2.759m x 1.988m (9' 1" x 6' 6")
Carpet, 1 x single radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.985m x 3.161m (13' 1" x 10' 4")
Carpet,1 x single radiator, pvc window, gas boiler
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.736m x 2.23m (12' 3" x 7' 4")
Carpet, 1 x single radiator, pvc window
- 2.631m x 1.828m (8' 8" x 5' 12")
Vinyl floor, 3 piece suite with electric shower over bath, 1 x single radiator, part tiled walls, pvc window, extractor fan
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Beechmount Street is located just off the Falls Road in West Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.