35 Mica Drive
, BT12 7NL
||35 Mica Drive, Belfast
- Fantastic Semi-Detached
- Spacious Living Room
- Extension with Large open plan Kitchen/Dining
- Three good bedrooms/ floored attic
- Bathroom in three piece suite
- Gas heating/Double glazing
- Front/Rear Gardens
**** OPTION TO PURCASE THROUGH CO-OWNERSHIP FROM ONLY £329.03 PER MONTH****
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this Superb Semi-Detached property located in popular Mica Drive in the Beechmount area of West Belfast. Within close proximity to a host of local amenities including shops, schools, The Royal Victoria Hospital, the M1 Motorway and St Marys teacher training College to name a few. This property is just a short distance to Belfast City City serviced by the new Glider service and the West Belfast black taxis.
This excellent property comprises; entrance hall leading to the spacious living room laid in laminate flooring with feature fire place which further leads to the kitchen extension which boasts a spacious kitchen/dining room. The kitchen is fitted with high/low level units, part tiled walls and ceramic floor tiling runs through the kitchen and dining room. Upstairs this property hosts three good bedrooms and a family bathroom in white three piece suite. Additionally the roof space in this property has been floored and is accessed with slingsby ladders. Further benefits to this fantastic property include gas fired central heating, pvc double glazing and enclosed front and rear gardens.
To enquire please call our sales team on 02890 324 555
****Terms of Quote;
Purchase Price £114,950
50% shared ownership with Co-Ownership Housing Association NI £57,475
Co-Ownership monthly rent £119.74
£0.00 arrangement fee on mortgage
£57,475 Repayment mortgage for 35 years on a 2year fixed rate of 1.89% per month £209.23 After the fixed period the rate will convert to the bank's Standard variable rate currently 4%
The overall cost for comparison is 4% APR
Combined charge £329.03
An Early Repayments charges of 3% will apply if the mortgage is redeemed with the first 2 years.
Rents are reviewed annually.
The representative APR rate is 4.56%
The actual rate available will depend upon on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration.
Mortgage is subject to your circumstances meeting lenders criteria and underwriting. Northern Mortgages will review your full circumstances before recommending a suitable product.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
- 1.307m x 6.165m (4' 3" x 20' 3")
PVC Entrance door, Single radiator
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.718m x 3.812m (12' 2" x 12' 6")
Pvc bay window, laminate fooring, feature fireplace, double radiator
- 4.98m x 4.853m (16' 4" x 15' 11")
High/low level fitted units, part tiled walls, floor tiling, 2 x windows, PVC rear exit door, double radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.482m x 2.833m (11' 5" x 9' 4")
Fitted carpet, single radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.355m x 4.28m (11' 0" x 14' 0")
Fitted carpet, single radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.133m x 2.141m (10' 3" x 7' 0")
Fitted crapet, single radiator
- 1.758m x 1.947m (5' 9" x 6' 5")
White three piece suite, shower over bath, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, single radiator
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Mica Drive is located in the Beechmount area just off the Falls Road in West Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.